Hey guys, check out this Double grape! It is smelling so dank and sweet, I just can't wait for her to finish!... :xmas:
IMG_3567.JPG
_MG_3570.JPG
_MG_3576.JPG

Hey guys! Here's a couple quick shots at the garden! The first is a pic of the two double grape autos -
_MG_3982.JPG

and here's what the canopy / autopatch is looking like around day 50-ish from sprout under the P-600's!
_MG_4073.JPG
_MG_4063.JPG

HAPPY HOLIDAZE FROM THE GARDEN YA'LL!!! Here's the patch at day 60 from sprout, enjoying a little bit of christmas lighting. The short pheno of double grape went down a couple days ago and I'll post pictures of her next!! Here's the Double Grape, Grape Crinkle, Menage a tyrone and Skywalker
IMG_5080.JPG
IMG_5137.JPG

Hey guys, check out the P-150 putting in work in our greenhouse! We have an avocado and some others just loving life! These panels work in so many different situations!! I have been running this unit for almost three years straight and it has way more than paid for itself at this point. That's a solid little light right there!
image1.JPG

Last edited:
HAPPY HOLIDAZE FROM THE GARDEN YA'LL!!! Here's the patch at day 60 from sprout, enjoying a little bit of christmas lighting. The short pheno of double grape went down a couple days ago and I'll post pictures of her next!! Here's the Double Grape, Grape Crinkle, Menage a tyrone and Skywalker View attachment 678058 View attachment 678061

Mos definitely got me in the Christmas spirit Mims! Happy Holidaze to you as well!

:xmas:

Hey guys! Here's a better look at the Menage Tyrone by Mephisto that is reeking of a sweet, pukey, bubblegum like odor, day 62! I'm stoked on this one and I hope she finishes up this week! All of these plants have been fed the full Heavy 16 nutrient line, and I definitely see more phenotypical expressions out of my garden here at the end, along with some killer aromas. All in all, this run has been a complete success in my book. Dank in 60 days. Fantastic.
IMG_5655.JPG
IMG_5656.JPG
IMG_5589.JPG
IMG_5593.JPG

Back