Dragon Meds Please tell me about the dragon strains

G.Leave

Cultivators Club
Reaction score
Alright I am in the market for effective pain strains in the autoflower world. I have heard a lot of good things about the various dragon strains, but I cant seem to get the Autoflower portal gift shop loaded in explorer or opera so I can't view the details.(thanks to the worst internet in the universe)
So I am looking for opinions on the various dragon strains. First and foremost what is the most effective pain reduction strain for the dragons? Secondly what strain is recommended for sleep deprivation/insomnia? And third is there a dragon strain that would pick me up when I am feeling depressed?
Can someone also describe the tastes and smells of the various dragons. Also looking to know finishing times of the various dragons.
Thanks so much, I know this is asking a lot!

but I cant seem to get the Autoflower portal gift shop loaded in explorer or opera so I can't view the details.

I'll See if I can get Stone to pop in for you.
The Autoflower-Portal is the only place that has Dragon Stock..and Stones newer medical crosses...:thumbsup:

First and foremost what is the most effective pain reduction strain for the dragons?

All of the Dragons are great pain meds..and have a double med point harvest.

Made by Med Patients for Med Patients.

Over Early they will give you an Up Energy High..it is very circulation boosting..a feel Good high that will get you up off the couch and Working...and will act as a great pick-me-up for you.

Taken Late..over Amber you have massive pain relief..and Deep Restful Sleep. :dragon6:
That is Priceless.
Once you start getting the Sleep..everything else starts to feel better...:thumbsup:

We can also do other..reasonably Cheap Alternate/Complimentary meds that can make a difference to you Pain and Sleep levels in the Med Section...

This is from VapedAs's Med smoke report on the Stone Dragon..and the Different Med effects at different harvest points...:dragon4:

Here is some effects I collected while Vaping a few bowls and letting the effect sink in then take another hit, of which I did with each Cut with pen in one hand and whip in other:

SD#6 Day 60 Cut-Spacey-Euphoric(Great for Depression, literally puts a smile on my face)
-High Pain Relief(Though need to redose up as early Cut shortens effects)
-Mid-High Muscle Relaxant
-Awake - Feeling of Alertness - Daytime Smoke
-Not so great for Anxiety
-Not a Sleep Aid
(Favourite for Flavour, beautiful licorice and a POW to the head from first hit!)
------------------
SD#6 Day 66
Initial Hit
-Spacey feel crept in
-Mid muscle relaxant Med effect crept in
-Mid General All Over Relaxed feel
-Mid Pain Relief
Higher Dose
-Very Spacey - Closed eyes & drift into tunes, not in a tired way though.
-High Pain Relief
-Munchies Inducing
--------------------
SD#2 Day 73 Cut
-Numbling behind the Eyes.
-Alert - To the point of agitation without something to do so great for planning
tasks or doing them.
-Not a Sleep Aid until after a few Bowls, sleepyness comes in.
-Earlier Muchies Inducing then SD#6 Day 66 Cut. Be Ready!
---------------------
SD#2 Day 78 Cut-Mid-High Muscle Relant.
-Mid-High Anxiety/Stress Relief.
-Higher Dosage can Aid Sleep with NO negative side effects when Inducing Sleep afterwards.
-High Pain Relief
(One of my favourites for that no negative side effects when Inducing Sleep)
---------------------
SD#1 Day 93 Cut-High-Excellent Pressure Realease in Head to a Spaced feel.
-High-Excellent Pain Relief in Head, Neck, Upper and Lower Back.
-High-Excellent Anti Anxiety, BEST I think I've ever felt and that is my biggest problem apart from Back Pain
(SD#1 isn't king of flavour town compared to SD#6 Day 60 Fullness of Licorice, but very smooth and I think she wins for Medical perposes!)

Thank you so much for the excellent replies. I have been in contact with stone and am looking forward to trying the dragons and others outdoors next spring. With stones advise I was able to get into the portal through a proxy server and he was kind enough to take the time to email me a catalog.
Those smoke reports are exceptional! Nice to see reports geared toward the medical aspects rather than just the recreational side of the plant. Special thanks @VapedAs's for such a great report.
Mossy- thanks for the indepth response. SD sounds exactly like what I need. I love the idea of getting different effect at different harvest times and for autos this is definitely a possible!(the majority of photo strains i've found barely finish in time outdoors)

Mossy- thanks for the indepth response. SD sounds exactly like what I need. I love the idea of getting different effect at different harvest times and for autos this is definitely a possible!(the majority of photo strains i've found barely finish in time outdoors)

You are Welcome..Been there..I have chronic nerve damage..the insomnia comes as a Bonus..:dragon4:..so I Know what Works.

Those smoke reports are exceptional! Nice to see reports geared toward the medical aspects rather than just the recreational side of the plant.

Yup..:thumbsup:..med crosses should have med Smoke Reports..with all positive and negative effects listed..

When you grow them..start taking a small Test Bud a week from 7 Weeks..find the Optimum med effects for You...and let Us know..your Reviews can Help other med patiets the way VapedAs helped you.

Good Luck.

Alright I am in the market for effective pain strains in the autoflower world. I have heard a lot of good things about the various dragon strains, but I cant seem to get the Autoflower portal gift shop loaded in explorer or opera so I can't view the details.(thanks to the worst internet in the universe)
So I am looking for opinions on the various dragon strains. First and foremost what is the most effective pain reduction strain for the dragons? Secondly what strain is recommended for sleep deprivation/insomnia? And third is there a dragon strain that would pick me up when I am feeling depressed?
Can someone also describe the tastes and smells of the various dragons. Also looking to know finishing times of the various dragons.
Thanks so much, I know this is asking a lot!

Hey brother good to hear you have managed to get to the portal and yes we have plenty of strains to cover all 3 of your needs, I have been working a couple of crosses that are very much in touch with there Sati side and are good for anxiety and stress/depression and as for the Taste of most Dragons thats easy Affy is the most prominent taste followed by different types of fruitiness.. lol to much to delve into in great detail.. But my Sour Dragon would meet your 3rd need and Stone Dragon or even Fairy Stone for the other 2 needs..

Thank you so much for the information N.W.
Stone recommended me the SourD...once I get some spare cash I am going to take advantage of the Stone medical collection(X10 MS, X10 SD) and your mix collection (X5 of each). If I can manage it, also a 10 pack of stone99.

Can I get in on this??? :| Was about to create a thread cause there is so much fuss about the Dragon's power but after reading this thread no need for another one. Mostly I need for my depression. 80% of the day I feel lousy.

Back