Bomb Seeds Pop22's Big Bomb Auto grow

pop22

Frankensteins Lab Leader
Cultivators Club
Reaction score
@TheMongol

Thank you to Bomb Seeds, I've long wanted to grow this strain!

I'll be growing in Lambert Organic potting soil, using three gallon pots. They will be fed Megacrop 2.0 from transplant to finish.

Still not sure which tent they'll end up in so I'll comment on lighting when I reach that stage. They'll get their start in one of my cabinets, which have 100 watts of Horticultural Lighting Group's QB 288 V2.

Big Bomb auto grow Intro .jpg

Mind if I pull up a chair and start taking notes? Looks like this class is about to begin !

hi pop i will tag along

All are welcome! Glad to have you follow along!

Seeds transferred to paper towel. They won't be in there long, they have already sprouted the radicle.

In like Flynn

@pop22 looking forward to see what happens :goodluck:

@BombSeeds what Daily Light Integral (DLI) do you recommend for this strain as well as the photo version, and is this information something that could be included as standard in the strain descriptions along with flowering time, etc.?

I would love to have DLI information for ANY canna...... and apparently your having as much luck as I am in finding such info.

I germed 2 of the three seeds, kept one for back up. Checked the paper towel today and they had nice, long radicles! Planted in starter pots and moved to a cab. Should see them pop up and get green by tonight.

Big Bomb Auto.jpg
Big Bomb Auto pic1 -1-8-2020.jpg
Big Bomb Auto pic2 -1-8-2020.jpg

@pop22 looking forward to see what happens :goodluck:

@BombSeeds what Daily Light Integral (DLI) do you recommend for this strain as well as the photo version, and is this information something that could be included as standard in the strain descriptions along with flowering time, etc.?

Hey - 20:4 is all good for this. We would potentially knock it back to 18:6 in the last 1-2 weeks if you really want it to sticky up.

Update:
week 2
Seedling both sprouted and survived. Looking good! I'll start feeding them Megacrop Monday!
Moved them to a cab that I just moved my Auto cobs to. Should be interesting as the height is limited. I plan to move them to a tent in a couple weeks.

EDIT: Got the right pic this time lol!

Big Bomb and Bubba Kush - contest plants pic1 -1-16-2020.jpg
Big Bomb pic1 -1-16-2020.jpg

Last edited:
Back