Bomb Seeds Pop22's Big Bomb Auto grow

Thank you!

Update:

The girls are doing well and one is ready for transplant! They'll be going into 3 gallon ( 12 liter ) pots of soil later today. I started feeding today. Megacrop 2.0 at 400 ppms, PH 6.5.

Big Bomb Auto pic1 -1-21-2020.jpg

nice start

Update:
week 3 ( I think lol )

1-27-2020

My ladies are loving their new home! 3 gallon pots of soil and in a tent. They had to spend a couple days under a light I use for my house plants, an LED based replacement for a T5. Now under a single Horticultural Lighting Group QB 324 running @ 135 watts. I'll be adding another QB soon but this will do fine for veg for another week. I'm feeding them 400ppms of Megacrop 2.0, PH 6.5.

S-Big Bomb auto pic1 -1-27-2020.jpg
S-Big Bomb auto pic2 -1-27-2020.jpg

@ BombSeeds

I've posted several updates in the battle thread, sorry things have been crazy and this thread slipped my mind.

The plants are well into flower. Tough both plants are feed from the same batch of nutrient solution, one has had a problem and was yellowing . I've made an altenate batch of solution woth a slightly higher ppm and lower PH, 485 ppm and a 6.45 PH. Next batch I'll drop to 6.4. I'll be checking them to day for sighs of improvement.

Other than this, the plants have good size and are building buds very nicely. They have a mild, fruity smell that has me anxious to smoke a bud!

These pics are from about 2 days ago.

Big Bomb auto pic1 -2-29-2020.jpg
Big Bomb auto plant#2 pic1 -2-29-2020.jpg
Big Bomb auto bud pic1 -2-29-2020.jpg

any updates in here @pop22

Thanks for the update dude. They are looking very tasty already. Good Job.

Update:
3/18/2020

They are starting to STINK.....WHEWWWWW! lol! Like rotten cheese! They are on their way to harvest soon, I'm thinking 5-10 days. Tirchs are mostly cloudy. But they seem to still be fattening up. We'll see in a few days. I took a sample bud and vaped it this afternoon. Nice, strong stone, some serious couchlock, I love it!.

Spider mites f=did get to them but I stopped them from ruining the plants with 70% isopropyl alcohol mixed i quart of alcohol to 3 quarts of water. Sprayed the plant every 2 days.

Looking forward to the cured bud!

big bomb plant 1 pic1 -3-18-2020.jpg
big bomb plant 1 pic2 -3-18-2020.jpg
big bomb plant 2 pic1 -3-18-2020.jpg

UPDATE:

Day 74

Decided to chop this plant, I'm tired of fighting the spider mites. And she was ripe anyway. I might have gotten another week or two but the trichs were where I like them. I have another in another tent which hasn't had a problem with the mites. I'll let that one go a bit longer maybe a week.
She was 28" tall. I bet 4, 5 gallon autopots would fill a tent nicely! May do that.

She was moderately easy to trim. Not the easiest, but nicer than many I've trimmed....... And STICKY! My fingers were gummed up just stripping the fan leaves!
The smell toned down and now smells more like hashplant, that chocolaty smell.

Looking forward to the cured bud!

Big Bomb Auto final contest pic 3-22-2020.jpg
Big Bomb harvest pic1 -3-22-2020.jpg

Final weight! Total was 125g. The contest plant gave 60g and the other smaller plant gave 65g! not bad, 4.41 ounces from 2 small plants!

The smell is delicious! Fruity with musk and chocolate. The high is strong, yet the couchlock is only moderate. Long lasting too. Not many strains make my " I'll grow it again" list, this one wll!

65g od bud

Big Bomb Auto buds..jpg

Final weight! Total was 125g. The contest plant gave 60g and the other smaller plant gave 65g! not bad, 4.41 ounces from 2 small plants!

The smell is delicious! Fruity with musk and chocolate. The high is strong, yet the couchlock is only moderate. Long lasting too. Not many strains make my " I'll grow it again" list, this one wll!

65g od bud

View attachment 1173775

:woohoo: :clapper: :headbang: ppp

Back