Powdery mildew ?

ob1

Auto-Mantic
Reaction score
One of my plants has powdery mildew.
I was doing some research and found studies that milk and water will control powdery mildew better than synthetic fungicides.
Has anyone here tried this and did it work?
Thanks!

Southern Ag Garden Friendly Fungicide is a microbe and not synthetic and is what I would use. Milk is an effective home remedy but will require multiple applications.

Powdery Mildew is an environmental problem first. Your temperatures are too low and RH is too high (probably at night) without enough air movement.

Southern Ag Garden Friendly Fungicide is a microbe and not synthetic and is what I would use. Milk is an effective home remedy but will require multiple applications.

Powdery Mildew is an environmental problem first. Your temperatures are too low and RH is too high (probably at night) without enough air movement.
@Mañ'O'Green will this affect the buds?
I would have to say my problem was with air flow I shut my fan off because of a reversed female plant.
My temps are between 18-24 degrees Celsius and I'm on 20 and 4 light cycle (auto flowers)
My RH is 50-55% sometimes it dips down to 40% Dry winter months.

@Mañ'O'Green will this affect the buds?
I would have to say my problem was with air flow I shut my fan off because of a reversed female plant.
My temps are between 18-24 degrees Celsius and I'm on 20 and 4 light cycle (auto flowers)
My RH is 50-55% sometimes it dips down to 40% Dry winter months.
No.

The same conditions that foster Powdery Mildew foster Bud Rot Botrytis as well. Air movement is critical.

Reactions: ob1
No.

The same conditions that foster Powdery Mildew foster Bud Rot Botrytis as well. Air movement is critical.
My crossed female is long gone and my fans are running again.
I will check tomorrow for Southern Ag Garden Friendly Fungicide at the garden supply stores if not I guess it will be amazon.
In the mean time I hit it with milk and water, I read that it is also a foliar fertilizer so it can't hurt at this point.
Thank you for your help! :thanks:

You will also need to clean/disinfect every aspect of your grow/grow room. If you're seeing mildew then it's already airborne and spores can be anywhere in the tent or anywhere on the plants. They (the spores) can also stay dormant for months..

Back