Pro mix from walmart

I just adjust the pH of anything I pour into my pot to 6.3 or so, whether it be plain water or a nutrient solution.
Ok cool i do that even in soil just because im scared of ph issues. Haha

I personally do not water to runoff, never really have. They get a gallon of megacrop (I’m in 5 gallon containers) as needed, I go off of the weight of the pot. I do treat seedlings differently of course. They get plain water until day 6 or so….then very light feed in increasing amounts, as needed of course until around day 15 or so….then increase strength from there. Yes, you’ll need to ph and be sure not to over feed them and all that… hope it helps, feel free to tag me with any more questions. :pass:
Thanks! Im excited to start it now waiting on my others to hit harvest and ill be running some new beans then. Still trying to figure out where to get the beans from though looking for a US seed bank with good deals.

This is a quote relating to Mega Crop nutrients from another site...

Traditional synthetic nutrients use EDTA salt chelation that uses pH within a certain range as the means to release the nutrients and make them available to the plants. Veganic nutrients are bound instead with an amino acid that is actually eaten by the plants to release the nutrients hidden inside, and the pH of the fluids has no bearing on this process. As long as your pH is within the bio-safe range of 9-4, uptake is fine in that system.[quote/]

Cheers

ProMix HP is ph buffered so no need to ph water in. Within reason, I'm using it with well water @500ppm and ph ~7.5, Mega Crop one part, also buffered.

Not sure about the one you are looking at...

Cheers
I use well water also with ph of 7.4. I looked into megacrop i see a lot of people using it. Once im done with this FF trio i will either be trying the megacrop or sensi bloom. Unsure yet.

I use well water also with ph of 7.4. I looked into megacrop i see a lot of people using it. Once im done with this FF trio i will either be trying the megacrop or sensi bloom. Unsure yet.
You can usually get a free sample of megacrop from their website (if they’re still offering it)

Thanks! Im excited to start it now waiting on my others to hit harvest and ill be running some new beans then. Still trying to figure out where to get the beans from though looking for a US seed bank with good deals.

I’ve heard good things about these folks….they’re also affiliated with afn, and have giveaways. Make sure you’re getting in on the raffles on-site as well.Folks have been getting some cool stuff. :d5:
Raffles can be found in there…

I’ve heard good things about these folks….they’re also affiliated with afn, and have giveaways. Make sure you’re getting in on the raffles on-site as well.Folks have been getting some cool stuff. :d5:
Raffles can be found in there…
Multiverse beans is what ive been looking at today also read my mind. There are so many different breeders and strains its hard to choose.

Back