Dragon Meds Purple AK 47.... Luv Report....

N.W.

AFP Auto Breeder.
Reaction score
Currently Smoking
Durrty D's
SeedBank :

Dragon Masters Seed Company...

Strain:

Purple AK 47

Did it autoflower?: Yes

Soil/hydro:

DIY store Potting compost with Added Perlite....

Nutes:

Grow Nutes..... BioBizz Grow and Bloom....

Additives..... AN.... Bud Blood, Bud Candy, Overdrive... Cal/Mag, sensizym if required.....

Light (kind and schedule):

GN MS006 LED....@ 18/6 schedule

From seed to harvest date: Between 90 and 110 days....

First 2 plant pics are what I call Honey Monster pheno.... lol..

attachment.php

154851d1355581143-prize-winning-seed-grow-mossys-seeds-038.jpg

154856d1355581282-prize-winning-seed-grow-mossys-seeds-047.jpg

Dry Yield: On average over 2oz per plant....

High/Effect Duration:
Hmmm where to start lol, I luv PAK for more than one reason too....
I'll try to run through as too why... Like most of DM seeds she carrys the pruple line very well, purps being well know for there medical values, but PAK out of all of DM stains really gets my Bloody Pumping, can almost feel it racing around my body.... We all know the added benefits of good Bloody Flow... one being extra va va voom.....nammys Horney:hump:
High is awesome too, not what one would expect from Meds, No couch lock at all, A rushing head rush when 1st toked which melts into a full body stone to the point where it dulls my pains enough so im able to continue my normal daily routine....

RATE SCALE: * bad to ***** good

BAG APPEAL: *****

5 Star all the way.... Dense tight Budage....

157657d1356098515-prize-winning-seed-grow-mossys-seeds-005.jpg

attachment.php

THE GROWTH: *****
Depending on which pheno you get.... Honey monster pheno is kick-ass... Over leafed and Over Budded.... lol.
HM pheno is high maintanance, so much leaf and bud extra eye needed when in flower... Bud mold is an issue....

THE SMELL: *****

Pheno dependant too, but smells range from a tangy citrus peppery smell...
Too Incense and red wine.....

THE SMOKE: *****

At times you get a dense heavy lung busting smoke, with a great smooth exhale and No cotton mouth.... lol.

THE HIGH: *****
As i said above for me this is the Best DM Meds for my current Ailments ...

excellent report!! I'd love to get my hands on some of those purple AK beans holy crap that looks amazingnesssss!!!!!! :drool:

great report NW, and some awesome looking buds you got yourself, are those beans available yet? oh and before i forget......:slap:

Awesome report, love the purple bro...have a ..:slap:

:slap: great report and beautiful buds!

Wicked report bro :smokebuds: +rep

Seems like a :slap: attack! Fanatastic report, even better looking bud! A monster is right! :dance: congrats!

Thanks for all the Luv..... :bow::bow::bow: Its very much appreciated.... :smokebuds:

Been growing PAK on and off for about a year now and one i will always have room for in my grows..... Should done this report a looong time ago... lol..

Not sure if there are any immediate plans to release PAK... But remember good things come to those who wait...lol... Im sure Aunty will pop by and let us know if and when its released.... :wiz:

Cheers N.W's..Plus Rep..it is the Smoke Reports I Love Best you know...:stylez rasta smoke:

PAK holds a Soft Spot for Me too...I just Love her.

Little bit over leafed..but alongside..little bit over budded too..so I have never tried to correct it.

I always Think she would be a Good Milker if you fancy green juicing the leaves..:D:

Fat..but Flaunts it..:High 5:...Cheers Bro..Much Appreciated

hey mossy are there any plans to release this strain? would love to try it out :peace:

Back