Dragon Meds Purple AK 47.... Luv Report....

She has been out when we had the Seed Store..:wiz:..but she has been shelved since then so needs a re-vite..so put her on your Christmas List.

I've got 5 PAK girls on the patio..test germ..so I'm the Lucky one.... :KISS:

Oh just remembered.... I was looking for some jars a few weeks ago and come across a jar with a small amount of bud in it.... Its marked up 10/08/2012 and its PAK.....
I put it back on the self because i was busy.... Well im not busy atm time to see what 1 Year old PAK tastes like and does it still work......:smokebuds:

Thanks for all the Slaps.... I got 3 PAK babies growing ATM... should be sexing soon.....:D:

I had this one all lines up back when the seed store was still around on site- and then balked about not being able to just use m card and call it good. That whole- "I have to go get a money order, and then mail it out? Bu bu but I just wanna click a mouse and find seeds in the mail a few weeks later!!"

Finally got my ass in gear to order and they were gone. Then the store was gone!! I was crushed. The alleged "honey monster" pheno and I have been flirting with each other for years. We will hook up eventually. Come on mossy- Feliz navidad??? My fingers are crossed- but I've been a bad boy....

Feliz Navidad (christmas song writer) wiki

but I've been a bad boy...
. ... oh dear .. santas got a list you know! :(

Hahaha. Hey- I just like to party!! In that tattoos bandanas airbrush tshirts and loud pipes save lives kind o way... Hahaha

Back