It'll be a quiet one. This'll make it bearable. :smoking:

Hope you have a good Christmas.

Qb

Wee tester joint to bring in Christmas.

IMG_20211224_212231.jpg

Merry Christmas.

Qb

Hi folks! Here we are at Day 84 - Week 12

Top fed two tbls of bloom auto amendment to Gelato 41, Kosher Cake and Hubbabubbahaze. Purple Punch got a top feed of plain water. Everyone was tidied up and dead leaves removed.

Group Shot

Cheers
Qb

Hi folks!

The growdrobe is no more! House renovations (never fucking ending) meant I couldn't keep it along with a 4x4 tent. Smashed it up real good with a hammer. Great to get some frustrations out.

I'm starting to get things together for my next grow. New fan and filter purchased and new lights will be bought soon. Looking at around 500w of LED's.

Going to have old filter attached to intake fan which will be connected to the diffuse air and a speed controller. New fan is an EC fan with its own controller. Hopefully this setup will reduce the noise even further. Might even wrap the intake in an old blanket to help.

I'd really like to get the room the tents going in all painted and finished before I start again. Motivation is really lacking though. Hopefully have it all sorted in a couple of weeks.

Should I start a new perpetual thread or continue to use this one? Can I or admin edit the name of the thread?

Qb

Hi folks!

The growdrobe is no more! House renovations (never fucking ending) meant I couldn't keep it along with a 4x4 tent. Smashed it up real good with a hammer. Great to get some frustrations out.

I'm starting to get things together for my next grow. New fan and filter purchased and new lights will be bought soon. Looking at around 500w of LED's.

Going to have old filter attached to intake fan which will be connected to the diffuse air and a speed controller. New fan is an EC fan with its own controller. Hopefully this setup will reduce the noise even further. Might even wrap the intake in an old blanket to help.

I'd really like to get the room the tents going in all painted and finished before I start again. Motivation is really lacking though. Hopefully have it all sorted in a couple of weeks.

Should I start a new perpetual thread or continue to use this one? Can I or admin edit the name of the thread?

Qb
I don’t comment often on your threads but I enjoy your content and will continue to follow it. In this thread or the next :)

I don’t comment often on your threads but I enjoy your content and will continue to follow it. In this thread or the next :)

Oooo I've got some followers. :crying:

Thanks. Appreciate it.:pighug:

Next run I'm hoping to jazz up my content a bit. Make it a bit more interesting.

I'll be continuing with this thread.

Thanks for the support.

Qb

Hi folks!

Today is the day I introduce the seeds to some water.

I have a window of 13 weeks to get these grown, dried and into grove bags.

Not 100% sure what the strains will be yet but variety is key.

I'm not able to setup the 4x4 just now but I have an old 2x2 that will fit into a corner and should be big enough to keep the seedlings in for 2 weeks. I've only got my 240w qb which is 70cm in length that I'll hopefully be able to squeeze in diagonally otherwise the tent will be put on it's side.

I can't wait to get started again. The growing and the light exposure is great for regulating my mood.

Qb

Back