Indoor Qbgrowers perpetual grow in a 4x4 with 480w of Quantum Boards

Qbgrower

Smoke Cannabis Live with Friends on AFN
Cultivators Club
Reaction score
Currently Smoking
Autoseeds - HiJack and Dreamberry. HSO - Sour Diesel
Hi folks! Been away awhile! I have missed you all.

Hopefully all the problems with downtime are sorted and we can all get back to growing and updating our diaries.

COMPONENTS

IKEA dombas wardrobe

4 inch ruck fan (outtake)
4 inch Rhino carbon filter
4 inch combi ducting
4 inch black orchid axial flo fan (intake)
4 inch diffuseair (air circulation)
SMS fan controller (intake)
WAC1 fan controller (outtake)

HLG Qb 135w

Autopot and 42l plastic tote for res.
Airdome
Airpump

So during my hiatus I have been slowly working on my new grow space - an IKEA dombas wardrobe.

dombås-wardrobe-white__0625543_pe692342_s31.jpg

In the double door side I have around 80cm X 50cm floor space and around 170cm height - this will be my main room. In the single door side I have cut it in half height wise and placed the 4 inch ruck and carbon filter connected with a fast clamp on the top shelf. The lower half will eventually be used for a veg chamber.

I have ran a bead of silicone around the inside of the cabinet to seal and lightproof. Drilled out two 4 inch holes one in top left of the main space for intake and one through to the ruck and carbon filter as outtake.

Wooden battens will be placed around the door frame and the centre gap with weatherstrip to lightproof.

Excuse the mess it's not finished yet

IMG_20190630_171139.jpg
IMG_20190630_171121.jpg

Changed the Res for a 42l plastic tote that will be placed on top of wardrobe to give me the full floor space.

IMG_20190630_171106.jpg
IMG_20190630_171114.jpg

I'm struggling to work out how to hang the fan and diffuseair. Keeps flipping when I try to hang with bungees or ratchets. Anyone give me any suggestions?

Great to be back
Qb

Hey QB, that is way past my handiness, but it is interesting as hell! Good luck, man! Should be a SERIOUS space when done. Cheers!

:pass:

Hey QB! Good to see you back and raring to go. Love the new space!

I’m not the least bit handy. I’ve always hung the filter using the straps provided, right from one of the tent ceiling bars. I guess I’d be hanging the filter the same way right from the closet pole. Again, not handy, but I think they can also be screwed in.

What are you planning for strains next?

Cheers @Iriee Vibez hi @bushmasterar15 Nice to see you both back How are your current grows going?

@davisgirl Thanks! My better half has just sorted out the hanging problem with some fancy wrapping of a rope ratchet.

As for my next strain I was going to send @HSO-Mark a message and see if he's still up for me doing a diary for his section and seeing if he can recommend another sativa leaning strain and if not im going to go back to the blue dream. I really enjoyed the last batch and have still got some seeds. Was thinking about firing a GSC seed in a solo cup and putting it in the corner too.

Qb

Hi folks! Been away awhile! I have missed you all.

Hopefully all the problems with downtime are sorted and we can all get back to growing and updating our diaries.

COMPONENTS

IKEA dombas wardrobe

4 inch ruck fan (outtake)
4 inch Rhino carbon filter
4 inch combi ducting
4 inch black orchid axial flo fan (intake)
4 inch diffuseair (air circulation)
SMS fan controller (intake)
WAC1 fan controller (outtake)

HLG Qb 135w

Autopot and 42l plastic tote for res.
Airdome
Airpump

So during my hiatus I have been slowly working on my new grow space - an IKEA dombas wardrobe.

View attachment 1074431
In the double door side I have around 80cm X 50cm floor space and around 170cm height - this will be my main room. In the single door side I have cut it in half height wise and placed the 4 inch ruck and carbon filter connected with a fast clamp on the top shelf. The lower half will eventually be used for a veg chamber.

I have ran a bead of silicone around the inside of the cabinet to seal and lightproof. Drilled out two 4 inch holes one in top left of the main space for intake and one through to the ruck and carbon filter as outtake.

Wooden battens will be placed around the door frame and the centre gap with weatherstrip to lightproof.

Excuse the mess it's not finished yet

View attachment 1074440 View attachment 1074441
Changed the Res for a 42l plastic tote that will be placed on top of wardrobe to give me the full floor space.

View attachment 1074442 View attachment 1074443

I'm struggling to work out how to hang the fan and diffuseair. Keeps flipping when I try to hang with bungees or ratchets. Anyone give me any suggestions?

Great to be back
Qb
Zip ties work great at holding things in place. Wrap them around filter and tighten around it, then use zip tie around that. Nice grodrobe

Back