Indoor Qbgrowers perpetual grow in a 4x4 with 480w of Quantum Boards

Quick question.

I will be using the 6mm Autopots. I normally only top water a maximum of once per week and turn the Autopots off 24hours either side of this for a little dry cycle. Would that be enough? Or could I up the nutes to maybe 1 1/2 strength?

Qb
i would be doing that with top-fed plants bro my autopots unless there are issues eg this week I felt they were looking pale so I let them dry out and top-fed them for a few days starting 2ml a litre of bac bloom and as I saw flowers forming I started giving the same mix 1 ml off the biotabs pk 5.8 so I fed them this for about 3 to 4 days then let them get close to drying out so now they're back on the res :d5::biggrin: and now they will come off the res to be fed 1 time per week the 10ml of the 5.8 otherwise I let them crack on as I've already given them an extra biotab when I saw them slightly losing colour .also, I treat the autopot girls completely differently to the top-fed ones in the smaller tent

Ok folks I'm back with a new grow. It's all Dutch Passion plus a special cross from Antonio.

They were started off in soil in seed trays and then transferred to solo cups where they've been for 10 days. Roots are poking out the bottom so they'll be potted up on Saturday to their final 15L Autopots.

Everyone is 22 days old today.

We have two Orange Bud 2.0's that you can see in their own diary here -https://www.autoflower.org/threads/qbgrower-goes-all-out-dutch-passion-style-orange-bud-2-0.91581/

We also have a Kerosene Krash that I've heard good things about

IMG_20240229_184356-min.jpg

And finally we've got two GBC x MBK which is Antonio's cross of an Ice Cream Cake and a special Kush.

IMG_20240229_184325-min.jpg
IMG_20240229_184335-min.jpg

Qb

Last edited:
Ok folks I'm back with a new grow. It's all Dutch Passion plus a special cross from Antonio.

They were started off in soil in seed trays and then transferred to solo cups where they've been for 10 days. Roots are poking out the bottom so they'll be potted up on Saturday to their final 15L Autopots.

We have two Orange Bud 2.0's that you can see in their own diary here -https://www.autoflower.org/threads/qbgrower-goes-all-out-dutch-passion-style-orange-bud-2-0.91581/

View attachment 1668533

And finally we've got GBC x MBK which is Antonio's cross of an Ice Cream Cake and a special Kush.

View attachment 1668536View attachment 1668537

Qb
That sounds amazing Special Kush/Ice Cream cake. I loved Wedding Cake and anything Cake is top draw in my book :toke:. I'll be sure to check in on these ladies ;)

That sounds amazing Special Kush/Ice Cream cake. I loved Wedding Cake and anything Cake is top draw in my book :toke:. I'll be sure to check in on these ladies ;)
I can't wait to watch it grow. The kush isn't called special kush its some well liked kush cross from Antonio.

Once these get transplanted to the 15L they are going to explode with growth.

Qb

View attachment 1668533

And finally we've got two GBC x MBK which is Antonio's cross of an Ice Cream Cake and a special Kush.

View attachment 1668536View attachment 1668537

Qb
:drool::drool::drool:

I can't wait to watch it grow. The kush isn't called special kush its some well liked kush cross from Antonio.

Once these get transplanted to the 15L they are going to explode with growth.

Qb
love to see your using the solo cups to start them off this is my routine and you should have superb roots to go searching in that autopot

love to see your using the solo cups to start them off this is my routine and you should have superb roots to go searching in that autopot
Been using solo cups for years. Great way to start them off.

Qb

It's Day 24 for the girls

IMG_20240302_183020.jpg

I've watered all 6 15L autopots this afternoon and will transplant them either later tonight or in the morning,

I'm using the Biotabs water only method with some added rock dust, guano and worm castings. Each pot will have 3 biotabs.

Qb

I'm using the Biotabs water only method with some added rock dust, guano and worm castings. Each pot will have 3 biotabs.
Ah, you're taking the lazy way. You'll not be disappointed my friend :thumbsup:
What the quality of your tap water?

Ah, you're taking the lazy way. You'll not be disappointed my friend :thumbsup:
What the quality of your tap water?

Tap water is good. I treat it with a dechlorinator and pH it down to around 6.

Qb

Back