Lighting Quantum Board 120 Cab Light

Pics

Clone cab ducksfoot grow pic1 -1-2-2018.jpg
Clone cab ducksfoot grow pic2 -1-2-2018.jpg
Clone cab ducksfoot grow pic3 -1-2-2018.jpg

I moved the little Rif Mountain to another cab where she has a 60 watt cob all to her self. I reduced the hours of light to 14/10 to see if it speeds up the flowering. This seed must have been fro some stray auto pollen as she flowered under 19/5 that the QB cab runs on. Still, its unusal for an F1 plant to autoflower. Can't wait though to see how the buds turn out. Dragon Hash!

View attachment 842616 View attachment 842617
Ohh she started to flower in a high light schedule, @Dr. Babnik got the same.
I only got photoperiod plants. Really interesting because they are directly from the farmer in the Rif region.
I will ask him if he saw some plants start flowering very early. I will also ask if there are farmers next to him where the plants start flowering earlier. I think I have to travel to Marocco and take a look at the fields myself. He invited me and I didn't got the time last year.
@tobe
I'll have lots of duck seed soon! will be glad to share.
Would be great to compare the different ducks. I think I will contact my friend to get the other duck lines he breed. I will pm you in the next days my friend.
Nice little baby's.

cu tobe

I think the Rif may have been hit with pollen from one of my Blue Dragon, as I was growing some around that time.

Ohh she started to flower in a high light schedule, @Dr. Babnik got the same.
I only got photoperiod plants. Really interesting because they are directly from the farmer in the Rif region.
I will ask him if he saw some plants start flowering very early. I will also ask if there are farmers next to him where the plants start flowering earlier. I think I have to travel to Marocco and take a look at the fields myself. He invited me and I didn't got the time last year.
Would be great to compare the different ducks. I think I will contact my friend to get the other duck lines he breed. I will pm you in the next days my friend.Nice little baby's.

cu tobe

UPDATE:

WOOOOOOOOOO! We have roots! I found five with roots protuding from the peat pellets! Transplanted in to organic potting soil with about 20% worm fresh castings added, nut additional nutrients. Now the roots are a good sign. but, I've never used jiffy pellets for ducks before, and I don't know that the roots mean much more than they are still alive........ I had a clone in an aerocloner with 6 inch roots. Transplanted it and i died in a week.... Still, being they are rooting in a potting medium may make a difference. I'm spraying them all with Optic Foliar Overgrow daily now. I'll keep the pots in the humidity dome a few days more then we'll see if they'll survive in the dry air. I toosed 3 clones that were dying and I'll keep the rest till the root or die. If all 5 potted clones survive, I'm good for my project!

ducksfoot clones pic1 -1-4-2018.jpg
ducksfoot clones pic2 -1-4-2018.jpg
ducksfoot clones pic3 -1-4-2018.jpg

I think the Rif may have been hit with pollen from one of my Blue Dragon, as I was growing some around that time.
That could be the answer my friend.
UPDATE:

WOOOOOOOOOO! We have roots! I found five with roots protuding from the peat pellets! Transplanted in to organic potting soil with about 20% worm fresh castings added, nut additional nutrients. Now the roots are a good sign. but, I've never used jiffy pellets for ducks before, and I don't know that the roots mean much more than they are still alive........ I had a clone in an aerocloner with 6 inch roots. Transplanted it and i died in a week.... Still, being they are rooting in a potting medium may make a difference. I'm spraying them all with Optic Foliar Overgrow daily now. I'll keep the pots in the humidity dome a few days more then we'll see if they'll survive in the dry air. I toosed 3 clones that were dying and I'll keep the rest till the root or die. If all 5 potted clones survive, I'm good for my project!

View attachment 846650 View attachment 846651 View attachment 846652
I am so happy with you great the clones got roots.

I put my cuts directly in the soil I cut all the leafs in a half. I got a great success with this technique.

cu tobe

Update:
4 more clones today with roots! I now have 8 in pots with roots! NOW........ if they take in the pots.. I think they will one looks to be growing already. I put all the pots back under the dome, and mist them daily still. I have the vents open about 25% in a couple days I'll take the dome off.

Seedlings all are doing well! Won't be long they all be ready to breed.

Hey Tobe! My ducks do poorly when I place clones direct to soil. its puzzling. I clone most plant direct to soil and rarely have used a humidity dome. But this seems to be the key. I'm also still spraying the with Optic Foliar Overgrow.

I am loving your little clone starter box. Looks like something I would build with wires and Staples and such. Actually, I am going to build something quite similar in form and function in my current little spot as I am the EXTREMELY proud owner of a 4x4 tent come Tuesday. Yay. I've been struggling with RH and keeping temps up, so I hope this will be the ticket. Good luck on some crossing and manipulating, best of luck bro....I need more KAAAHBS now........ahh

Sent from my XT1254 using Tapatalk

Update:
4 more clones today with roots! I now have 8 in pots with roots! NOW........ if they take in the pots.. I think they will one looks to be growing already. I put all the pots back under the dome, and mist them daily still. I have the vents open about 25% in a couple days I'll take the dome off.

Seedlings all are doing well! Won't be long they all be ready to breed.

Hey Tobe! My ducks do poorly when I place clones direct to soil. its puzzling. I clone most plant direct to soil and rarely have used a humidity dome. But this seems to be the key. I'm also still spraying the with Optic Foliar Overgrow.
Hey my friend
Do you use a hormone Pulver or tincture for the clones?
I think I cut some from the Harle tsu z6 x CBD haze.

Have a nice day
cu tobe

I quit struggling with RH. If it is having a negative affect, It's not huge, my plants are doing fine, just consuming a lot of water. I ran a humidifier last year and it caused the plant nearest to it to have mold issues. So my plants just live with the winter's low RH. I spray them plant 2-4 times a day, I think that helps.

Ypou'll love that tent! You gain control over your grow environment. Yep, I like to DIY rhings when its practical!

I am loving your little clone starter box. Looks like something I would build with wires and Staples and such. Actually, I am going to build something quite similar in form and function in my current little spot as I am the EXTREMELY proud owner of a 4x4 tent come Tuesday. Yay. I've been struggling with RH and keeping temps up, so I hope this will be the ticket. Good luck on some crossing and manipulating, best of luck bro....I need more KAAAHBS now........ahh

Sent from my XT1254 using Tapatalk

I used Dip n' Grow rooting hormone for my clones. I did a test on tomato cuttings and the ones dipped in hormones rooted 2-3 days faster.

Hey my friend
Do you use a hormone Pulver or tincture for the clones?
I think I cut some from the Harle tsu z6 x CBD haze.

Have a nice day
cu tobe

Back