Lighting Quantum Board 120 Cab Light

I left one planted clone out of the humidity dome just to see if she'd wilt or not. It seems to be doing just fine.

A couple pics:

Ducksfoot clones and seedlings pic1 -1-7-2018.jpg
Ducksfoot clones pic1 -1-7-2018.jpg

Update:

This will be the last update in this thread. I'm consolidating threads as i've too many to keep track of...lol! I'll post the link to the new thread were I'll be posting on breeding and experiments,

2 of my clones took off nicely! I have 1 more beginning to form new leaves, the others...hard to say what they'll do, however, three will be enough for my needs in this project. One will be pollinated, one will be sprayed with STS to form female pollen, and will pollinate the third clone with that pollen. I may pollinate momma duck also, but am considering just chopping her to make room for these plants as I won't really need to pollinate her. We'll see, she's safe for now..

Ducksfoot clone plant1 pic1 -1-14-2018.jpg
Ducksfoot clone plant2 pic1 -1-14-2018.jpg
Ducksfoot clones and seedlings pic1 -1-14-2018.jpg

Yes I have and they worked fine, it really depends on the area your trying to cover

Have you used the QB 120 for flower? I just bought 4 boards for 130 on hlg. Just wondering if they will be enough.

Yes I have and they worked fine, it really depends on the area your trying to cover
About 1.5ft by 1.5ft area.

Back