Dutch Passion Question on Durban Poison photo

McDee

Cultivators Club
Reaction score
I need a little help on a Durban Poison photo. It's my 1st photo grow so in uncharted waters. My concern is outgrowing my 2'x4'x5' tent. I will be growing in a 7gal rain science bag in pro mix topped and scrogged. Looking for anyone who has done a Durban in a 2'x4'x5' and can give an idea of her stretch. I want to fill my screen as much as possible but dont want to wait to long. DP's site says can 2x or 3x after stretch so not sure how long ishould veg for. I have to mention I will also be doing a zkittles in a 2gal so I have an indica for nighttime gummies. I didn't have any indica photo so just popped an auto. Any insight on the photo would be much appreciated. Ive done the auto which was very nice but now I need the original. Thanks in advance and stay lifted!

@Mcdee did u start a journal on these.
Not yet, they started to grow and have stopped. Like 1 set of leaves with 2nd starting but not doi g ANYTHING! Still look very alive but no action last like 5 days. I was going to start over, but since they aren't dead I'm waiting to see. I would think if they were dead they would look like it. No pics on phone I'll post some later tell me what you think.

Not yet, they started to grow and have stopped. Like 1 set of leaves with 2nd starting but not doi g ANYTHING! Still look very alive but no action last like 5 days. I was going to start over, but since they aren't dead I'm waiting to see. I would think if they were dead they would look like it. No pics on phone I'll post some later tell me what you think.
Yeah post some pics

Yeah post some pics
Here they are, today was day 11 so they should be much bigger.

20200703_215812.jpg
20200703_215830.jpg
20200703_215819.jpg

The DP looks like its has gotten a little bigger from a few days ago but what's up? Not sure what to do dont want to waste 2 beans bit gotta get going here. What you think bud?

From the stretch I would say lower light a little. I try to put my seedlings off center from the light or to the side. Once they start turning for the light that tells me they’re ready for more or I see stretch then I’ll lower or turn another light on.

Usually your stuff takes off. Go through your head and think if you’ve done something different. Watering, I know sometimes it’s hard to get used to not doing much going from tent full of hungry flowering girls to baby’s who don’t drink nearly as much. Trying to brainstorm

Usually your stuff takes off. Go through your head and think if you’ve done something different. Watering, I know sometimes it’s hard to get used to not doing much going from tent full of hungry flowering girls to baby’s who don’t drink nearly as much. Trying to brainstorm
I have bud... I got nothing tho. Only difference is DP is a photo. Well new feed but dont think it's that tho. Going to let them go a few more days and then maybe time to start over.

@Mizzo81 is it to early to do a flush? I'm thinking it is but only thing I can think of at the moment.

@Mizzo81 is it to early to do a flush? I'm thinking it is but only thing I can think of at the moment.
I’m not an experienced flusher lol. What hieght r your lights at and what’s your light schedule.

Back