Reduce Mega Crop during bloom or not?

...:baked: uhhhhh,... :rofl:... no mate, this is about the thermodynamics of a salt dissolving --(think relative ease of water pulling off component ions)... technical stuff, but it comes down to charge strengths and the specifics of the reaction in water,... this could go into a whole lecture, particularly about water! The reason water can do this with both + and - charges is this: the water molecule itself is net neutral in charge, but had very strongly polar +/- ends...
water_molecule.gif
In this this graphic, imagine those electrons in the H atoms sucked into close proximity to the Oxygen atom.... O is a major electron hog (high electronegativity), so much so that it basically rips the electrons clean off of the H atoms ( no longer in orbit around the H atoms, or very nearly so literally), leaving what amounts to bare-assed protons hanging out one end, while the O is loaded with electrons, making it powerfully negative in charge... these charged ends are not free to make true bonds with salts, but are plenty strong enough to yank them off the crystal (having a stronger affinity to water's oppositely charged ass end than it's component counterpart salt ion that's in the crystal)... :jointman: quiz Friday!! :rofl:
Oh, well yeah we all knew that lol! I thought with the MC dissolved already that could have been making the BE dissolve more slowly, or not completely.

:rofl:......well there's something to that, but you have to really load up the solution/water to start impacting it's ability to dissolve,... the small amount used for fert's isn't even close though,.. but warmer T does help with dissolving.. that we all knew though! As a kid,...4T Koolaid to 1 cup water =
giphy.gif
:crying:
... naw, larger crystals of course dissolve more slowly,... some salts are just tougher to pull apart too, and that's likely what the deal is with BE,.... powerful stuff, I recommend using a humic-fulvic with it for chelation,... this stuff called Ful-Power is the golden sauce, all fulvic (read up on humic-fulvic in the Reference section, good stuff!).... and that Sweet Candy teams up well with all this too- :thumbsup:

:rofl:......well there's something to that, but you have to really load up the solution/water to start impacting it's ability to dissolve,... the small amount used for fert's isn't even close though,.. but warmer T does help with dissolving.. that we all knew though! As a kid,...4T Koolaid to 1 cup water =
giphy.gif
... naw, larger crystals of course dissolve more slowly,... some salts are just tougher to pull apart too, and that's likely what the deal is with BE,.... powerful stuff, I recommend using a humic-fulvic with it for chelation,... this stuff called Ful-Power is the golden sauce, all fulvic (read up on humic-fulvic in the Reference section, good stuff!).... and that Sweet Candy teams up well with all this too- :thumbsup:
Nice info bud, good lesson here if I retain 10% I'll be a better grower!

giphy.gif

Yoo Waira my neigh-omniscient friend! How is it youre using the ful-power? Im using Megacrop 2.0 and shooting powder as I felt it needed some pk in mid to late flowering and its what I had around. I have a half bottle of ful-power here too, I just dont wanna burn the plants up. Its really strong shit lol you are true! Theres gold in them thar hills. Thanks x1,000,000 dude. Youre the most helpful person ive seen including all the online forums man youre like a superhero. You helped me some months back too. F-P FOR MY BUNGHOLE!!!! Edit- i'm in coco hand watered

Last edited:
Yoo Waira my neigh-omniscient friend! How is it youre using the ful-power? Im using Megacrop 2.0 and shooting powder as I felt it needed some pk in mid to late flowering and its what I had around. I have a half bottle of ful-power here too, I just dont wanna burn the plants up. Its really strong shit lol you are true! Theres gold in them thar hills. Thanks x1,000,000 dude. Youre the most helpful person ive seen including all the online forums man youre like a superhero. You helped me some months back too. F-P FOR MY BUNGHOLE!!!! Edit- i'm in coco hand watered
:cheers: Cheers LL, thanks for the kind words! :toke:
Did you read up in Reference section on humic-fulvic, and chelation? They're are organic molecules, don't really register in TDS/EC because of this (neutral charged),... you can't "burn" with humic-fulvic per se, but a little goes a long way and like anything, there is such thing as too much,... Fulvic acid is all that's in Ful-Power; if bought in CA, it won't say fulvic though due to pissy-fuck stupid regulations, so BioAg just changed the label,... Fulvic is a smaller molecule, and as such can be taken directly into the plant and used; it also chelates other ions for better absorption... chelation "protects" ions from cross reacting with other things before they can be absorbed in that bio-available form,... Humic serves better as a soil component, doing similar things and others, explained in that article,..
I use BioAg's Ful-Humix powder for general soil conditioning/supplementing... very conc. stuff, my 100g bag is 4 years old and still has half left! Dosage is tiny, like 1/8th tsp/gal, and that turn the water dark brown; it does take some stirring to get it to fully dissolve, it's slow to do so...
I use the Ful-Power for foliar sprays by itself or with other goodies, as well as treats for the soil,.. the microbes can use h-f's as a carbon source as well,....

My understanding was that the fulvic helped transport nutes into the plants better. I actually have been using the ful-power as foliar feed, but not when I have substantial buds. I had the micronutrients+ seaweed and the myco product from bio-ag as well, but I decided I really dont need all that and put it all in the outside vegetable garden. I realize that was thousands of doses, but hey, vegetables need love too...

I was pretty sure megacrop with a bloom booster was all i needed but ive been getting a calcium deficiency, so i ordered dissolvine brand chelated calcium, which should be awesome for that. But it could be a root rot type problem causin it, maybe, or something else. But its still good to have...

I was kinda leaning away from using my ful-power as a foliar, so was wondering if you used it in the root zone. Ive done it before, but I was seeking some EXPERT advice lol especially since we both use megacrop! Isn't it amazing? Lol love that shit. Anyway thanks for your reply Waira. PS the ful-power bottle says something about its millions of years old or something right? What a trip man. We might run out of the golden honey before our grandkids get to use it. Better stock up lol jk
Did you read up in Reference section on humic-fulvic, and chelation? They're are organic molecules, don't really register in TDS/EC because of this (neutral charged),... you can't "burn" with humic-fulvic per se, but a little goes a long way and like anything, there is such thing as too much,... Fulvic acid is all that's in Ful-Power; if bought in CA, it won't say fulvic though due to pissy-fuck stupid regulations, so BioAg just changed the label,... Fulvic is a smaller molecule, and as such can be taken directly into the plant and used; it also chelates other ions for better absorption... chelation "protects" ions from cross reacting with other things before they can be absorbed in that bio-available form,... Humic serves better as a soil component, doing similar things and others, explained in that article,..
I use BioAg's Ful-Humix powder for general soil conditioning/supplementing... very conc. stuff, my 100g bag is 4 years old and still has half left! Dosage is tiny, like 1/8th tsp/gal, and that turn the water dark brown; it does take some stirring to get it to fully dissolve, it's slow to do so...
I use the Ful-Power for foliar sprays by itself or with other goodies, as well as treats for the soil,.. the microbes can use h-f's as a carbon source as well,....

@Waira
Well
I’ve got a bottle of ful power from my no till.
I’ve looked but my old stoner eyes ( or old fart brain) can’t seem find the chelation reference you referred about.
A little help???
Tanks!!!!

And
I have my first Auto grow going in hempy buckets.
I’ve lowered my baseline MC to 450ppm ( May go lower if needed still dialing) for the first 3 weeks or so of veg.
So when to add the boosters???
I was thinking at first sign of pistols lower MC to 250ppm (give or take) and add the booster back to 450 ppm

I’ll be useing diy dry kool bloom liquid concentrate.
:vibe::drool:

Thanks!!

And
I’ve lowered my baseline MC to 450ppm ( May go lower if needed still dialing) for the first 3 weeks or so of veg.
I was thinking at first sign of pistols lower MC to 250ppm (give or take) and add the booster back to 450 ppm

Thanks!!
yeah, sounds about right

And

Thanks!!

1. Greenleaf says Megacrop is all that's needed.
2. People seem not to believe them.
3. To keep from losing customers to nute companies who do make boosters teas elixirs, Greenleaf is forced to offer them too.
4. Users of these things then take Greenleaf's offering of them as an endorsement of their use.
5. Go to step 1.

Back