Reduce Mega Crop during bloom or not?

Ok peeps first we are all gonna grow different the way I do this is the simplest way I've found for me to achieve the best results for my set up.
I mix my nutes 5 gallon at a time and hand feed every day 2 to 4 times a day depending on plants uptake

I start with 5 grams per 5 gallon with 1 1/4 tsp SC per 5 gallon and end with 5 grams per gallon with 1 1/4 tsp SC and 1/2 tsp BE my last feeding is about 4 days before harvest

Day 1 soon as the seed pops I start feeding 1 MC gram per gallon with 1/4 tsp SC. Note SC is used @ 100% recommended dose per gallon till last feeding. If I have seeds that haven't popped they get fed as well.
Week 2 2 grams with SC
Week 3 3 grams with SC and BE @ 1/4 strength recommended dose ( this grow due to size I started BE @ day 17 )
Week 4 grams per gallon and holding with SC and BE increased to 50% recommended dose ( soon as 1st preflowers show increase BE to 100% recommended dose)
I will keep this feed schedule till I feel plants are 2 weeks from harvest then start reducing the MC 1 gram per gallon till I am back where I started @ 1 gram per gallon with SC. I also reduce the BE finishing it @ 1/2 tsp per 5 gallon

OOPS I start Cal Mag at day 21 at 100 % till I start reducing MC base then I stop Cal Mag I also ph to 6.6 keeping it there entire grow and add amendments to the bottom 1/2 of my medium Lime, Roots organic Elemental and Azomite rock dust
Are you using soil if you ph to 6.6, but feed schedule sound more like coco? How long are feeding 2-4 times a day entire grow?

Are you using soil if you ph to 6.6, but feed schedule sound more like coco? How long are feeding 2-4 times a day entire grow?
I have a 3 part blend I mix myself 1/3 Burpee grow mix ( coco ) 1/3 peat and 1/3 natural soil nix with worm casting and add amendments to bottom have top add Mykos pop seed and water. Soon as pop mix nutes ph 6.6. I do feed multiple times a day and I dont have much run off.

Question peeps how many grams of MC do you go through in a day or week.

For me right now I'm using 60 grams MC, 4 tsp SC, 3 tbsp Cal Mag, and 3 tsp BE per day. That feeds 9 plants in 5 gallon fabric pots and 1 plant in 3 gallon plastic pot, each plant gets 1 to 1 1/2 gallons per day with Fat and Sassy be a hog drinking 2 gallons a day. Note I have very little run off with fabric pots meaning plants are literally drinking that much. The plastic pot is a different story as it can absorb moisture like the fabric pot can and I tend to have about 8 oz per quart and it doesn't drink as much

Question peeps how many grams of MC do you go through in a day or week.

For me right now I'm using 60 grams MC, 4 tsp SC, 3 tbsp Cal Mag, and 3 tsp BE per day. That feeds 9 plants in 5 gallon fabric pots and 1 plant in 3 gallon plastic pot, each plant gets 1 to 1 1/2 gallons per day with Fat and Sassy be a hog drinking 2 gallons a day. Note I have very little run off with fabric pots meaning plants are literally drinking that much. The plastic pot is a different story as it can absorb moisture like the fabric pot can and I tend to have about 8 oz per quart and it doesn't drink as much
Dabber
, I'm completly down with that, when you're talking plants in full on Veg.-pre flower. I'm again having a problem at about 14-21 days, where my girls start rapidly showing Mg defs, could it be the type of Ca/Mg I'm using? Oily Cann at above what they suggest, and with MC already having it in the mix....? I am using RO, with that said....wtf? Went out today and picked up "ManthatsAcino" Floing CaMg, it's 2/1 W/ no N. Really at a lose as what to do, been spraying the girls with Micro to no avail. Do you think it could be the oily cann is to hard for the young girls to breakdown fast enough, since it's organic? With that, think I should give um a big hammer of the synthetic Ca/mg to pull them out???? Sorry if it sounds like sirens going off but there kinda is. Beggining to think Oily
Cann is the common denominator? Started the girls @2g/gal. 2nd wk. 3g's

Dabber
, I'm completly down with that, when you're talking plants in full on Veg.-pre flower. I'm again having a problem at about 14-21 days, where my girls start rapidly showing Mg defs, could it be the type of Ca/Mg I'm using? Oily Cann at above what they suggest, and with MC already having it in the mix....? I am using RO, with that said....wtf? Went out today and picked up "ManthatsAcino" Floing CaMg, it's 2/1 W/ no N. Really at a lose as what to do, been spraying the girls with Micro to no avail. Do you think it could be the oily cann is to hard for the young girls to breakdown fast enough, since it's organic? With that, think I should give um a big hammer of the synthetic Ca/mg to pull them out???? Sorry if it sounds like sirens going off but there kinda is. Beggining to think Oily
Cann is the common denominator? Started the girls @2g/gal. 2nd wk. 3g's
1st off I'm not a real fan of mixing different nute lines when we do this it's hard to pin point which or what is causing the issue. With that said I start Cal Mag at day 21 I've only ran into 1 issue since starting MC and it was self imposed by letting my medium dry out between feedings hence is why I feed multiple times a day. I dont know what Micro is and I never spray my plants past day 1. If you have epsom salt put 1 tsp per gallon of water along with MC and feed see if that helps as I dont know much about other nute lines except FF

Twist my arm then :shrug:

Just ordered some bud explosion to go along with the megacrop and sweet candy that I already have. Trying all of the above for the first time with an orange diesel and a Grapey Walter in some autopots.

:joy:

B4 reducing MC to 1 tsp per 5 gallon
39a5ba100279429076a1908970055f20.jpg

2 days after bud is fatter, longer and heavier
1c2cc0f1f6aa5c3b13578067d17c8d23.jpg

So I start at 2 grams/gallon and was moving up to a max of 4.5 grams/gallon. However, on my latest Strawberry Nuggets I am seeing some problems I haven't seen with the other grows, so I am now reducing the max flowering amount of MegaCrop to only 3.5 grams. I have also eliminated CalMag unless I see that the plant is deficient. One of these two (4.5 grams od MegaCrop or 1ml of Calmag / gallon of RO water or both ) have been causing problems, so I have eliminated them both.

Older thread @Seymourbud and @Dabber but glad to see not forgotten and glad to see others noticing the same thing. I also reduced MC late in flowering in my last run that is almost fully harvested. Once I reduced it, flowers looked bigger and better and kicked in to gear and were faster developing whereas before they seemed stalled to me. I did 2.5g per gallon for MC. And I reduced calmag by half as well, but I might drop it totally unless its needed.

Older thread @Seymourbud and @Dabber but glad to see not forgotten and glad to see others noticing the same thing. I also reduced MC late in flowering in my last run that is almost fully harvested. Once I reduced it, flowers looked bigger and better and kicked in to gear and were faster developing whereas before they seemed stalled to me. I did 2.5g per gallon for MC. And I reduced calmag by half as well, but I might drop it totally unless its needed.

I'm now down to just SC and BE @ 1/2 tsp per 5 gallon no Cal Mag stopped that when stopped MC

Back