Rick's Organic Winter Grow

End week 14. Anvil is at day 99, she's coming down as soon as I can get to it.
VooDoo has been drying 10days today. I've been a little disappointed the whole grow
with her staying bunched up and not growing out normally.
I harvested VooDoo day 89. After drying 3 days I made 4 66 gram cobs. These combined
will lose approx 50 grams over the course of the ferment cure. There was 67 grams of bud left to jar cure.
Total of cobs and bud were 308 grams, minus the 50 grams the cobs will lose that comes to 258 grams, 9.21 ozs.
I didn't know what to expect but certainly not disappointed with the yield. :thumbsup:

i4vJbpN.jpg

3J13ld8.jpg

This Anvil Has hardly faded at all but the weather is getting hot this upcoming week and I don't
want to hook up the portable A/C in my grow room. She's starting to throw white pistils and foxtail
anyway so she's coming down today or tomorrow.

zZUPZnc.jpg

a6QebHZ.jpg

xybpXch.jpg

NoFOCeY.jpg

Thanks for looking. I'll post the remaining dry weights as they come ready. :hookah:
Beautiful high yielding plants you’re growing there buddy. Great job Rick! :thumbsup:

Thx @N/A-Greengo . I really did put in the work on this grow. Tried to hit all the marks
because of the grow contest. Keeping up with the defoliation on the big girls was a real pain in the ass.
All paid off with my best harvest ever. Biggest yielding plant in 5 years of growing autos.
Excited to see what the Anvil will yield, got to finish her up this evening.

Back