Autoflower RQS 2x Mimosa, 1 Orion F1 - First Grow

I don't see any deficiencies showing on any of them. I'd just give them water for a few days, get the pH adjusted in that 6.0-6.5 range and give them some time. BioBizz lightmix has enough nutrients in it for the first 3-4 weeks on it's own. If you've added more to the soil just give it time to work it's way into the plants.

good luck!
Okay, I was afraid it could be due to light or lack of CalMag, thank you!

I use Roota Organic Lush, and add compost to that. This soil is capable of water only through the veg, and most of the flower phase.

I don't add nutrients for at least the first 2 weeks, and then start at a quarter of the recommended dose. Autos seem to need less fertilizer than photos.

Its easier to hurt a plant with too much light, water, or nutrients than it is with too little. You can not 'push' the plant with too much of anything.
I tried to find Roots Organic here in Europe but it doesn't exist, I will try to create something similar for the next planting.

Heres something I use to identify nutrition problems. More likely when I see a nutritional deficiency its actually that nutrient being locked out due to way too much of one kind or another added fertilizer.

marijuana-deficiency-chart-jorge-cervantes.jpg
leaf_trouble_chart.JPG

First up mate , Here is a graph to show heat and humidity .
1690919828554.png

Second photo is how I LST not perfect but is works , also what you can do is bend the branch a little at a time till you get the feel of it .
DSC_0001.JPG
DSC_0002.JPG
DSC_0003.JPG

the next photo is 4 days later which I finished bending , I find doing it in stages you have less chance of breaking branches ,
DSC_0001.JPG
DSC_0002.JPG
DSC_0003.JPG

First up mate , Here is a graph to show heat and humidity .
View attachment 1620538
Second photo is how I LST not perfect but is works , also what you can do is bend the branch a little at a time till you get the feel of it .
View attachment 1620539View attachment 1620540View attachment 1620541
the next photo is 4 days later which I finished bending , I find doing it in stages you have less chance of breaking branches ,
View attachment 1620543View attachment 1620544View attachment 1620545
Thank you for the guidance. I will try to make some adjustments in their training today and I'll post more photos over the weekend.

Is that the first leaf? They die, that one doesn't really count. They look good otherwise.

If anything, you have too much nitrogen, The last shot shows some very dark green, but it could be the camera settings.

Is that the first leaf? They die, that one doesn't really count. They look good otherwise.

If anything, you have too much nitrogen, The last shot shows some very dark green, but it could be the camera settings.
Thanks! I didn't know they would die, will they grow bigger? sometimes I find the orion too small, I don't know if I did something wrong or it's genetics or just anxiety on my part :lol:

Yes, looks like you've gotten good advice already. Those first couple leaves, don't worry about them. The rest of the plant is in good shape.

Don't add any calmag. I see no signs you would need it. Drownomatic is correct that they look to be in early flower/transition point. You should get some good growth the next week or so.

Back