Fast Buds Ruderalis dominant fast buds GSC auto

PropagateAndPro-Create

Big Sticky Buds
Reaction score
Currently Smoking
Gorilla Glue, Pineapple Haze, Sour Diesel, OG Kush
IMG_0617.JPG
IMG_0621.JPG
Is this plant ruderalis dominant? If it is, will it lose potency or will it be GSC in a ruderalis pheno? I haven't seen a GSC auto from fast buds look like this. It has little to no scent yet either.
IMG_0619.JPG
IMG_0622.JPG

IMG_0640.JPG
Here are some new pics of fast buds Girl Scout cookies: she's starting to fill out a bit and has a smell like lemons and thin mints. I'm not sure what phen I have but hopefully she turns into something amazing. She is super light at the budsites, am currently transitioning to flowering nutes too. Hoping she is more sativa dominant than ruderalis.
IMG_0640.JPG
IMG_0644.JPG

Attachments

• IMG_0642.JPG
    IMG_0642.JPG
    110.6 KB · Views: 212
I also topped and defoliated the two photo plants I have, Lemon Haze from [HASHTAG]#royalqueenseeds[/HASHTAG] and Bubblegum from [HASHTAG]#keraseeds[/HASHTAG]. They will soon be bushes. Lemon Haze is the bigger of the two only because it's a week or two ahead of bubblegum.
image.jpg
image.jpg

This weird plant is starting to fill out a bit. It's looking better by the day and lacks a smell except when you touch he Buds and smell your fingers. It has a peculiar smell, like no strain I have smelled before. Here are a couple pics. Also got a new 600 watt digital switchable with a cool tube and MH and HPS bulbs. The girls love it
IMG_0696.JPG
IMG_0697.JPG
IMG_0700.JPG
IMG_0706.JPG

This weird plant is starting to fill out a bit. It's looking better by the day and lacks a smell except when you touch he Buds and smell your fingers. It has a peculiar smell, like no strain I have smelled before. Here are a couple pics. Also got a new 600 watt digital switchable with a cool tube and MH and HPS bulbs. The girls love it View attachment 771590View attachment 771591View attachment 771592View attachment 771593
I get a kinda weird grapefruit citrus smell from plants that tend to be ruderalis dominate also have encountered the pepper smell as well ,have had em surprise me to and throw out some nice trices towards the end ,I grow every plant I germinate so I have seen some interesting things,that I wouldn't have seen if I discarded the different ones ,never understood why people did ,losing out on experience or grow knowledge does not seem like a waste of time.

Keep going with her, you wont be sorry!!!! How are you feeding her?? fastbuds genetics takes a fair amount of nutes. Also how old is she?

I'm using gen hydros flora trio and was running it at about 1100-1300 ppm for GSC. She was showing some signs of nute burn so I backed it off to 1000-1200. She seems happy so far and I'm not exactly sure how old she is to the week. Have to go back and check.

I get a kinda weird grapefruit citrus smell from plants that tend to be ruderalis dominate also have encountered the pepper smell as well ,have had em surprise me to and throw out some nice trices towards the end ,I grow every plant I germinate so I have seen some interesting things,that I wouldn't have seen if I discarded the different ones ,never understood why people did ,losing out on experience or grow knowledge does not seem like a waste of time.
@dankstyle J Can you send me a link or two to some pics of ruderalis dominant plants? Want to compare and see if they are similar. Did you have a ruderalis dom GSC?

@dankstyle J Can you send me a link or two to some pics of ruderalis dominant plants? Want to compare and see if they are similar. Did you have a ruderalis dom GSC?
She has at most 12% 14% rudy. She could look like a parent but her being a F12 and also femmed she won't look just like a rudy plant.rudy is never a parent only the father has any rudy but still 10 15%

@theelvis She's just a lot smaller and thinner than any Fast buds GSC I've ever seen, then again, I only have the internet to rely on for research. I also have a Gorilla Glue auto from fast buds that broke in half as a seedling that I rooted in clonex and continued. Here's how she looks. Shes actually the oldest plant in the room.
IMG_0686.JPG
IMG_0688.JPG
IMG_0689.JPG

Back