Fast Buds Fast buds, Winter Freezing Shed Challenge!

The new grow box so far, striped out the shelves and door, bare bones…box £20 charity shop buy, £26 insulation and a whole lot of aches and pain so far,,building this mini monster in the girls play house will then transport to shed..

View attachment 1415742
You can get a nice fat, wide plant in there. Very nice and stealthy. I have an extra light and a dresser very similar so you've inspired me to try it.

You can get a nice fat, wide plant in there. Very nice and stealthy. I have an extra light and a dresser very similar so you've inspired me to try it.
Look forward to seeing that @Rasterman , can you advise me I now have an issue. I have created this thread now turning in to a rolling diary, but it’s stuck in Auto FastbBuds.. guessing there is nothing I can do about it? Point I’m making is if I split it all up I will just clutter up the forum. Hmmm :shrug: I really want to contain it all so it’s easier to see a historical timeline…
thoughts?

Look forward to seeing that @Rasterman , can you advise me I now have an issue. I have created this thread now turning in to a rolling diary, but it’s stuck in Auto FastbBuds.. guessing there is nothing I can do about it? Point I’m making is if I split it all up I will just clutter up the forum. Hmmm :shrug: I really want to contain it all so it’s easier to see a historical timeline…
thoughts?

I don't know but maybe @Suki813 does.

@Unvaccinated I created a thread and there's no way to move it. Or delete it for that matter. But then I remembered seeing someone ask a moderator to move a thread once. If you can tag a moderator (I couldn't find who to tag) I bet they'd move it for you.

thoughts?

seein as how u had to pull the plug on this grow, i'd highly suggest jus lettin this journal go & startin up a fresh new journal with ur new growbox & all at the link below ;) this journal will stay, becuz once a thread is replied to, we don't delete em...jus sayin ;) ppp

https://www.autoflower.org/forums/new-growers-grow-journals.44/

Last edited:
Back