Sativa, Indica, Ruderalis - Is it all BS?

A poly hybrid is a cross on more than 2 strains to make one. Here's an example:
Purple Fuck: Purple Trainwreck x Purple Urkel x Purple Fuck V1 (Mendocino Purps x Killer Queen x Purple Rhino)

I'm growing two photo strains this year outdoors. I don't need any for personal use as I grew plenty last year. I planted regular seeds and hope to get at least one male plant and will let it pollinate naturally to get as many seeds as possible.

One of the strains is advertised by the breeder as a Poly-Photoperiod strain, whatever that is. They were all freebies I received last year. I also planted two auto-flower strains from regular seeds. Last year I culled any male plants. This year I will just let them pollinate. I'm not really concerned about anything but getting plenty of seeds so I don't waste money buying seeds that are overpriced and don't germinate as I had happen in a recent purchase. I want to be done with paying for seeds.

Anyone know what a poly-photoperiod marijuana plant means?

Purple Fuck: Purple Trainwreck x Purple Urkel x Purple Fuck V1 (Mendocino Purps x Killer Queen x Purple Rhino)

This one strain is PURPLE URKLE/99 x BLUEBERRY. 70 day flowering.
The other is a hybrid,
Purple Kush x AK 48. 64 day flowering.

I'm hoping to keep them shorter than six feet tall below my fence and out of view but they are growing fast even in the cool rainy weather I am getting. High 30's again tonight.

If I end up with a male plant I'll just cross the two. I had been looking at colloidal silver solution to spray on them but figured if I get a male plant I would just pollinate them all and let them produce regular seeds. Hopefully, they will do well in my Northern climate.

If it gets too tall, bend it over and stake it to the ground. I've had to do that to a couple of plants.

This one strain is PURPLE URKLE/99 x BLUEBERRY. 70 day flowering.
The other is a hybrid,
Purple Kush x AK 48. 64 day flowering.

I'm hoping to keep them shorter than six feet tall below my fence and out of view but they are growing fast even in the cool rainy weather I am getting. High 30's again tonight.

If I end up with a male plant I'll just cross the two. I had been looking at colloidal silver solution to spray on them but figured if I get a male plant I would just pollinate them all and let them produce regular seeds. Hopefully, they will do well in my Northern climate.

In 2018, someone gifted me a half oz of Purple Trainwreck from an Arizona dispensary. Smoking a bowl would make me stupid messed up. I haven't been able to find any seeds of that strain when I look at US seed banks.

If it gets too tall, bend it over and stake it to the ground. I've had to do that to a couple of plants.
Last year I bent over every branch of a Gooey 13 I grew to keep it below the fence. The colas on that plant were huge. Got so heavy that the main branch split down the middle around August. When it first began flowering. I got out a roll of Gorilla brand duct tape and repaired it.

I need to start bending branches earlier this year.

IMG_20190905_164503.jpg

I've got a friend in AZ that has had that Purple Trainwreck and he said it was killer too! I'm planning to cross a Black Dragon with an HSO Trainwreck, have my own version of PT lol!

In 2018, someone gifted me a half oz of Purple Trainwreck from an Arizona dispensary. Smoking a bowl would make me stupid messed up. I haven't been able to find any seeds of that strain when I look at US seed banks.

Trychome city, hard to find a place to park anymore FastBudsGelatoAutoView attachment 1205554View attachment 1205556
72 days on 14.5/9.5 lighting since I had some Bruce Banner#3 Photoperiod girls going...
I was very very surprised that the 14 hrs a day lighting (52watts sq ft from outlet) showed no difference than running 24/0 lighting, guess my next auto crop going on 17/7...! Why not?
Oh, the BB#3 photos LST day 18, they only grew 21” tall, frosty as ice shavings & extremely potent—could harvest day 75, but went 85, again really surprised a photo could finish so fast, they were veged for 21 days took 18 to flower & 46 more to harvest, but I did not waite for amber trycs just cloudy

Back