Sativa, Indica, Ruderalis - Is it all BS?

I may be a simple squirrel but I know that people are masses of complexities. Cannabis contains masses of cannabis compounds and many of them, like the terpenes are experienced differently by different people. None of us have a comparative, pure sativa experience or a comparative, pure indica experience. We are all ingesting hybrids of hybrids of hybrids. I might be wrong but I look at the sativa/indica comparison like the astrologer who tells you you're like "this' because your sun is in whatever sign. Wondering if we might not be doing better by comparing the effects of a strain on multiple individuals. We can't even get people to agree on flavors much less the feelings. The sativa that leaves you flat might well really spin up someone else. The indica that puts you right to asleep might have a very happy effect on someone else. This is my way of saying "BAH. HUMBUG"

If it taste good and gets me feeling good. That is all that matters. Hell I used to smoke dirt weed! Many many many years ago. Hell what was the stuff the government sprayed on the stuff coming out of Columbia. Smoked that too

If it taste good and gets me feeling good. That is all that matters. Hell I used to smoke dirt weed! Many many many years ago. Hell what was the stuff the government sprayed on the stuff coming out of Columbia. Smoked that too

Paraquat is highly toxic to humans; one small accidental sip can be fatal and there is no antidote.

Paraquat is highly toxic to humans; one small accidental sip can be fatal and there is no antidote.
Theirs a name I hadn’t heard since many years ago, crop eradication by the men in camouflage “ CIA” Ho Ho Ho

Theirs a name I hadn’t heard since many years ago, crop eradication by the men in camouflage “ CIA” Ho Ho Ho
It was an operation run through the State Department and the Carter administration and it was used in Mexico in 1977. A lawsuit was filed by NORMAL.They also wanted to use 2,4-D.

From articles I found, Colombian marijuana was sprayed with it around 1981 after Reagan restarted the funding for spraying after it was ended by Carter. After NORMAL filed a lawsuit they were supposed to add red dyes. They also considered use of additives to make it unsmokable.

It was an operation run through the State Department and the Carter administration and it was used in Mexico in 1977. A lawsuit was filed by NORMAL.They also wanted to use 2,4-D.

From articles I found, Colombian marijuana was sprayed with it around 1981 after Reagan restarted the funding for spraying after it was ended by Carter. After NORMAL filed a lawsuit they were supposed to add red dyes. They also considered use of additives to make it unsmokable.
OMG the whole time I can drive 30 min & get as much herion/Meth that I want (Nope don’t use either), but the evil weed heaven forbid shall tear our baby girls from us...amazing the amount of blatant ignorance...

OMG the whole time I can drive 30 min & get as much herion/Meth that I want (Nope don’t use either), but the evil weed heaven forbid shall tear our baby girls from us...amazing the amount of blatant ignorance...
It was a full on war against weed from the Nixon administration until just two years ago in many states. Even when medical marijuana was legal in Michigan, for ten years they instituted a Jihad against it in Michigan, which ushered in full legalization. In the 1970's, I could score ounces anytime I wanted. Now I have to grow my own or drive 200 miles roundtrip to find an overpriced dispensary.

I miss the days of $20.00 oz's of Mexican sativas.

It was a full on war against weed from the Nixon administration until just two years ago in many states. Even when medical marijuana was legal in Michigan, for ten years they instituted a Jihad against it in Michigan, which ushered in full legalization. In the 1970's, I could score ounces anytime I wanted. Now I have to grow my own or drive 200 miles roundtrip to find an overpriced dispensary.

I miss the days of $20.00 oz's of Mexican sativas.
I’m in the 7 th day of collodial silver technique on a OG Kush auto, hopefully I’ll be successful getting the male pollen for breeding...seeds

I may be a simple squirrel but I know that people are masses of complexities. Cannabis contains masses of cannabis compounds and many of them, like the terpenes are experienced differently by different people. None of us have a comparative, pure sativa experience or a comparative, pure indica experience. We are all ingesting hybrids of hybrids of hybrids. I might be wrong but I look at the sativa/indica comparison like the astrologer who tells you you're like "this' because your sun is in whatever sign. Wondering if we might not be doing better by comparing the effects of a strain on multiple individuals. We can't even get people to agree on flavors much less the feelings. The sativa that leaves you flat might well really spin up someone else. The indica that puts you right to asleep might have a very happy effect on someone else. This is my way of saying "BAH. HUMBUG"
That's prolly the case today. Back in 60',70's I think most people experienced the same effects Now I can grow 3 plants of same strain and each one can look totally different.

I’m in the 7 th day of collodial silver technique on a OG Kush auto, hopefully I’ll be successful getting the male pollen for breeding...seeds
I'm growing two photo strains this year outdoors. I don't need any for personal use as I grew plenty last year. I planted regular seeds and hope to get at least one male plant and will let it pollinate naturally to get as many seeds as possible.

One of the strains is advertised by the breeder as a Poly-Photoperiod strain, whatever that is. They were all freebies I received last year. I also planted two auto-flower strains from regular seeds. Last year I culled any male plants. This year I will just let them pollinate. I'm not really concerned about anything but getting plenty of seeds so I don't waste money buying seeds that are overpriced and don't germinate as I had happen in a recent purchase. I want to be done with paying for seeds.

Anyone know what a poly-photoperiod marijuana plant means?

Back