Sativas for this summer, and a few autos

nice lookin' plants you have there. Let them grow, there outside so ;)

Dagga patch (This update's for you, 420):
daggaaug.JPG

Been awhile, life is...urm...complicated at this point but thankfully the grow has been pretty great. Here's the Thai Chi at ten feet and flowering, along with a few other shots of the indicas, the Sanjan and the Malawi Moonshine,
IMG_8171.JPG
IMG_8172.JPG
IMG_8176.JPG
and my dagga patch which has just started flowering. Better late than never.
IMG_8171.JPG
IMG_8172.JPG
IMG_8176.JPG
IMG_8177.JPG
IMG_8178.JPG
IMG_8179.JPG
IMG_8180.JPG
IMG_8181.JPG
IMG_8182.JPG
IMG_8185.JPG

Been awhile, life is...urm...complicated at this point but thankfully the grow has been pretty great. Here's the Thai Chi at ten feet and flowering, along with a few other shots of the indicas, the Sanjan and the Malawi Moonshine, View attachment 1233145View attachment 1233146View attachment 1233147and my dagga patch which has just started flowering. Better late than never.View attachment 1233145View attachment 1233146View attachment 1233147View attachment 1233148View attachment 1233149View attachment 1233150View attachment 1233151View attachment 1233152View attachment 1233153View attachment 1233154

pupper! :jump: ppp

Yep the 'pupper' has been getting nosey, so I let him come in and wander around. Used a lot of his shed hair in the compost. He thinks he's keeping the chipmunks out. We'll just let him go on believing that. lol

WOW, super awesome grow, great job.....that Thai is totally awesome, can't contain that beast.....have fun chopping that girl down, gonna need a bigger ladder

Okay, yep it's been a couple months. Harvest is in, except a few late starts out in the garage (Darkling Sativa and one last Malawi).

SO MUCH WEED!

I estimate I got at least four pounds dry, maybe a bit more. Wet weight was about 11 pounds, give or take. I'd get a true final weight on the whole harvest but I've been drying, curing and jarring it up as it comes in so I won't bother.

The Ace seeds mix all came in at least two or three weeks earlier than the Thai or Taj crosses.
The Amnesia from Demonic Genetics came in at four feet, big round plants, great genuine Amnesia flavour and high.
The Dark Devils - I took the last one outside to finish up, and ended up with gigantic colas. Next year outside I won't run auto DD, I'll see if I can find the original version.

The Thai Chi was a beauty. I can attest to the fact that after having terrible powdery mildew issues last year, the sativas pulled through with zero mold or fungus, and even after harvesting most of the large branches, and leaving a few of the smaller lower ones to ripen, despite heavy frosts and cold days they eventually ripened and were harvested, too. Cold weather and mold resistant. Perfect.

I decarbed all the shake and made Green Dragon tincture, that took awhile since I'm decarbing in a toaster oven. Got a couple pints of beautiful green dream time.

SO MUCH WEED

So................much..................weed........................

Back