Seed banks?

Shugrows

Everyone has a secret
Cultivators Club
Reaction score
What seed banks have you all used? I have used a few. Dc seed exchange, midwestseedbank,ilgm,seed supreme, and pacific seed bank. So far with my experiences dc has the fastest shipping easy check out (if you use mesh) and payment goes thru almost right away. Midwest seed bank is good too fast ship and payment. Ilgm takes a bit like a month or so before you get your seeds and they dont have different breeders but there genetics are good from what I seen. And pacific seed bank there 3 weeks or so before i got my seeds. There breeders cant find much info on them. There seed everyone i planted popped and grew and got me really stoned. Not bad from my experience. Seed surpreme i just sent an order out last week and seems like there on the 1 week to get payment then wait till it clears then its shipped so im guessing 2 plus weeks for me to get my beans from them. and they say they take them out of the breeder packs not to found of that. Bit well see. Whats your guys experiences?

Would also suggest Jean-O's Genetics. He is very active on AFN and his strains are showing great results. Great pricing as well :thumbsup:

Reactions: JP1
Well, of course I'm the best! But, I have bought seeds from dang near every seedbank that deals in autos. Watch me shoot myself in the foot for this...but here are my couple pennies.

My favorite (non-me) seedbank is North Atlantic Seed Co. They have great selection so they are my go to if I am needing variety. Otherwise, I tend to try to support the smaller breeders. Definitely take a look at Brother Mendal's, Twisted Tree, and Jean-O.

For the big boys, you can't go wrong with Meph. And no list would be complete without mentioning RocBud. His gear takes up at least half of my top 10 autos of all time. They are pretty difficult to get and he has been sick so releases seem to be getting further and further apart. Worth signing up for his news letter and giving it a whack if you get a chance.

:toke:

I have purchased a few times from @Old Sage Seeds and will vouch for him 100%. I turned a friend onto him and that fucker won the double your Mephisto order.

I also echo the Brother Mendel, Twisted Tree and Jean-O recommendations. As well as direct from Mephisto, which works out - last I checked - to being possibly the best deal on seeds out there when you include the freebies.

Other banks I've dealt with are NASC and Multiverse with no issues. And New420guy is reliable as well. Hembre Genetics comes highly recommended also, and I will try them out when I need more Night Owl.

My best genetics were from Mephisto, ordered direct, next best were from Seedsman, and I had acceptable results from True North Seed Bank. The freebies are best with Mephisto direct, next best with Seedsman (at least you can select autos), and poorest with TNSB. Shipping times varied, longest with Seedsman, but that order was during the pandemic, the others were before it started.

My priority now is genetics, and for that you can't go wrong with Mephisto, if you can get at specific strains suitable for your interest, and that other growers highly recommend. Nowadays, I think the real decision is less about the seedbank than the breeder, and especially the strain. Stick with strains highly reviewed by experienced growers with similar interests, and get them where you can. :biggrin:

Well, of course I'm the best! But, I have bought seeds from dang near every seedbank that deals in autos. Watch me shoot myself in the foot for this...but here are my couple pennies.

My favorite (non-me) seedbank is North Atlantic Seed Co. They have great selection so they are my go to if I am needing variety. Otherwise, I tend to try to support the smaller breeders. Definitely take a look at Brother Mendal's, Twisted Tree, and Jean-O.

For the big boys, you can't go wrong with Meph. And no list would be complete without mentioning RocBud. His gear takes up at least half of my top 10 autos of all time. They are pretty difficult to get and he has been sick so releases seem to be getting further and further apart. Worth signing up for his news letter and giving it a whack if you get a chance.

:toke:
I looked first to see if you had the seeds I needed, but ya didn't. Like you, I liked my purchase with North Atlantic Seed Co. Very easy US purchase! I got my order in before 3PM eastern time on Friday. Since they ship non Mondays, my order went out then and I got it on Friday. I got 4 free seeds with a 6pack purchase, two from the breeder I purchased and two from the seed bank.

Back