Seed Stockers Seed Stockers Sampler

I’ve been keeping an eye on those bugs and cleaning the trays after each feed. I have them on some stands in the trays too which seems to be reducing the numbers. Doesn’t seem to be an issue so I’ll keep that up.

Still some minor stretching going on with the BCN and SLH but slowing down for sure. BCN still looks a bit sickly and some spots are a bit worse but that may be just continuing from before. There have been some yellowing and falling off leaves at the bottom so maybe it’s asking for higher strength?
The PP is developing more spots like a Cal-def and is generally yellowing a bit more as time progresses.
The SLH is cruising along nicely with it mostly healthy looking so I’m happy about that.

Day 52
View attachment 1284236
View attachment 1284237

The last feed a few days ago was about 3.5G/gal MC and I added 0.25g/gal BE for a total of 585ppm, 6.3pH. All the runoffs ranged from 565-615ppm and 6.1-6.2pH.
But I’m at the point where I’m pretty frustrated at trying to dial in this 1-part MC. Sure they are growing and I’m sure the buds will produce reasonably but something just isn’t clicking to have a healthy plant consistently. I have some of the Fox Farms trio which was the first nutrient I tried when starting out and might give that another shot. My other aspects of growing like proper watering and environment weren’t as good back then so maybe it’ll go better this time around. I just started a batch of sweet seeds that have popped and will probably use it on them.
I’m also considering ordering some of the 2-part though I wish they were doing free samples like they did with the 1-part.
Looking good man. Glad that bug problem is getting handled. Was curious myself what they were. it may be worth a shot switching. nobody grows the same. And if you feel something is off switch up. Try a 2 part vs 1 part? Seems to me every pheno needs a little something different. And when it comes to autos. Theres alot of phenos here's 1part solution today's photo of 2 plants. Left for 3 days and neglected these plants. And others. The bottom plant for sure will be 8 ounces easy. I know that strain well. The other is about twice its size. and hoping for same. I'm unfamiliar with synergy automatic strawberry banana. So far so good. My feeding to them was 4 grams megacrop. 1 grams bud explosion and 1 gram sweet candy. And 3.5 ml of botanicare cal mag Unsure of PPm. Just felt right.
20210206_092131.jpg
20210206_083140.jpg

Thanks @Boognelson87 those are some nice looking plants as well. I guess that’s the other thing, I’m rarely growing the same strain twice. If I do it’s like a year apart. If I spent some time learning one I could probably dial it in better.
On the plus side with my new tent I’ve been able to set up my old small one as a nice nursery and veg tent to have a rotation going and twice as many harvests in a year. More tests to come!
407563EC-A703-412C-987E-F89278E13C30.jpeg

Thanks @Boognelson87 those are some nice looking plants as well. I guess that’s the other thing, I’m rarely growing the same strain twice. If I do it’s like a year apart. If I spent some time learning one I could probably dial it in better.
On the plus side with my new tent I’ve been able to set up my old small one as a nice nursery and veg tent to have a rotation going and twice as many harvests in a year. More tests to come!
View attachment 1284244
I've always done better on 2nd plant even if pheno is off some. And good idea on the tent! I got my 2x2 right now germinating seeds lol. Its gonna come in handy for you for sure. Get a jumpstart if anything

I've always done better on 2nd plant even if pheno is off some. And good idea on the tent! I got my 2x2 right now germinating seeds lol. Its gonna come in handy for you for sure. Get a jumpstart if anything
Ya man, that’s what I was thinking, get the big tent about 30 days before harvest and start another batch in the small ones. They should be right ready to move to a bigger space by that point.

Also on this next run in trying out these knockoff airpots. Seen good things across the forums and look to have the healthy root growth but without dealing with built up salts that I’m getting with the fabrics.

The tent is really starting to get potent when I open it up. Glad the charcoal filter works well. I’ve ordered another upgrade for the setup this week. I’m moving the 4” fan and filter back to the small tent since there is no exhaust ventilation in it currently. I will be replacing them with an AC Infinity T6 with a 6” charcoal filter which should be a good upgrade.

We’re well into flowering now and I’m just trying to keep things steady and have them finish out strong. My last few feeds I’ve kept at 4g/gal MC (~600ppm/6.4pH). Usually about 6L for each pot to get a reasonable amount of runoff which comes out around 100ppm of input and 6.2-6.3pH

Day 60
70EE241C-2D84-40A2-B7EB-A09DD344CDE1.jpeg

536BDD8A-29AD-45FA-BB96-660C43186947.jpeg

Purple punch
92D263B9-1F12-4AF3-AA84-C8EF5A60E7AA.jpeg

BCN Critical XL
F812D957-17E5-4086-AFA3-8B7D18DC2311.jpeg

Silver Lime Haze
ACEE26EE-738E-48F9-B974-53142B5EA66E.jpeg

The tent is really starting to get potent when I open it up. Glad the charcoal filter works well. I’ve ordered another upgrade for the setup this week. I’m moving the 4” fan and filter back to the small tent since there is no exhaust ventilation in it currently. I will be replacing them with an AC Infinity T6 with a 6” charcoal filter which should be a good upgrade.

We’re well into flowering now and I’m just trying to keep things steady and have them finish out strong. My last few feeds I’ve kept at 4g/gal MC (~600ppm/6.4pH). Usually about 6L for each pot to get a reasonable amount of runoff which comes out around 100ppm of input and 6.2-6.3pH

Day 60
View attachment 1287242
View attachment 1287243

Purple punch
View attachment 1287244

BCN Critical XL
View attachment 1287246

Silver Lime Haze
View attachment 1287245
Guess you know it's good when you gotta upgrade carbon filters! Well done. That black /purple pheno I love. Looks like a full house. Are they all the same age?

Day 60
View attachment 1287242
View attachment 1287243

Purple punch
View attachment 1287244

BCN Critical XL
View attachment 1287246

Silver Lime Haze
View attachment 1287245

Love the color of the Purple Punch too, and your Silver Lime Haze is putting the resin on too. I remember mine was decent for resin production too, and I think it was more greasy to the touch than many other plants. Was a very nice smoke too!

Guess you know it's good when you gotta upgrade carbon filters! Well done. That black /purple pheno I love. Looks like a full house. Are they all the same age?
Hah, I don't need to upgrade but why not? Actually it was more due to the smaller tent having no exhaust. And with the bigger tent I wanted to have a quieter fan to appease the Mrs. as the 4" fan had to work a bit harder to keep up. I also think that fan's bearings are not what they used to be after running almost non-stop for 2 years.

The purple strains are definitely some of my favourite and look so cool. It's unfortunate that this one had some issues causing it to look sickly and losing some of that appeal. Oh well, it's still chugging along and will hopefully not be too affected by it.

All 3 are the same age, Day 60 from breaking ground in the pictures above. Shows the difference in timelines of different strains. The purple punch will likely be done a little bit sooner than the other two.

Love the color of the Purple Punch too, and your Silver Lime Haze is putting the resin on too. I remember mine was decent for resin production too, and I think it was more greasy to the touch than many other plants. Was a very nice smoke too!
Good to hear! I'm looking forward to giving both a sample. My last few grows I've tried to keep at least one CBD plant in the mix as I like them if I want something a bit more balanced and I have a few family members who can use it for various medicinal purposes.

Here’s a few side pics from this evening when I was doing my feed on day 64.
Purple Punch starting to plump up a bit, still a little ways to go
177C209D-BEFF-4015-92CB-3F68378B7217.jpeg

I’m pretty impressed with the recovery of the BCN Crit XL. Many colas shot up and a reasonably level canopy. Buds are getting a bit of a purple colouring in them
D6F03F1D-6549-4D1F-98AC-61B128C1EE4A.jpeg

Silver Lime Haze CBD ive had to do some defoliating to make sure I’m getting some airflow into the middle. It was quite bushy! Exposed some nicely developing buds with tons of trichomes.
52DC21C4-6861-49CF-B740-D75F169FA5DA.jpeg

Keeping them steady and hope for a smooth finish

Back