Seeds for Vets

Randar

Experienced Grower
Cultivators Club
Reaction score
Currently Smoking
Gorilla Bomb, TnT Trichome & Swiss Skunk
Hey all, just wanted to inform the community of a site I stumbled across recently.

seedsforvets.org offers free seeds to veterans of the US military. Usually they've been backlogged and not taking new applications, but as of this morning, the site was back up and running. I signed up and wanted to make sure that any other veterans that are part of this site were aware. It's nice to see somebody doing something nice for the veteran community.

Last edited:
Hey all, just wanted to inform the community of a site I stumbled across recently.

seedsforvets.com offers free seeds to veterans of the US military. Usually they've been backlogged and not taking new applications, but as of this morning, the site was back up and running. I signed up and wanted to make sure that any other veterans that are part of this site were aware. It's nice to see somebody doing something nice for the veteran community.

That's awesome, I am not even American but I come from a military family and completely appreciate all the sacrifices you men and women make and free seeds is the least of what is deserved but also an amazing way to give something back. I didn't know anything like this existed but I'm glad it does.

Just noticed I had a mistake, and fixed the first post. The actual site is seedsforvets.org.

Sorry for any inconvenience.

So I wrote to the guy at Seeds for Vets, and just got notified that he shipped me out a package of seeds. Should be here Friday assuming nothing happens to my package whilst in transit. Looking forward to what I'm sent!

Received my free beans today. Listing below. Can't wait to grow some of these!

Grassman GeneticsSweet Honey CBD6Photo, Feminized
Purpose GeneticsBlack Arrow4Photo, Feminized
???Sister Sour x Sunshine Daydream10Photo, Reg
???Cuvee x Afghani5???
???Zkookie Jar5Auto, Feminized
???Bulk Smash Auto x Midnight Cheese5???
???Mystery Beans5???

Guud luck brother! Hope you get a bountiful harvest. :weed:

???Cuvee x Afghani5???
???Mystery Beans5???

Thats\ is really great!
Looks like they’re backlogged again, so you had excellent timing!

seedsforvets.org offers free seeds to veterans of the US military. Usually they've been backlogged and not taking new applications, but as of this morning, the site was back up and running. I signed up and wanted to make sure that any other veterans that are part of this site were aware. It's nice to see somebody doing something nice for the veteran community.

Saw this post and sent a msg last Mon. Quick response and had a pkg out Tues evening. Received care pkg today!!!

Attachments

• IMG_20210324_132635_LI - Copy - Copy.jpg
    IMG_20210324_132635_LI - Copy - Copy.jpg
    2.2 MB · Views: 96

???Cuvee x Afghani5???
???Mystery Beans5???

Saw this post and sent a msg last Mon. Quick response and had a pkg out Tues evening. Received care pkg today!!!
So awesome to see this service in action. Hope you have bountiful harvests. Much respect and appreciation for your service.

Back