Seed Stockers Seedstockers Gelato 41 4/20 Solo Cup Challenge 2021 - By NiceNEasy - Gelato 3 Ways.

Alright bud buddies, final shots & updates on my girl.

I've dried her for just over a week, and there is approx 15g of good bud to smoke. The main cola was 9g alone, which is nice for a solo IMO. What you see here is the main buddage from both solos - just under an ounce & I have some good trim aside for hash. This was grown under a 250w HPS & not a large light, so well pleased.

I can see where the 'candy' flavour comes in, but my girl is more candy aroma than taste. For the taste profile, I am more floral, spicey, earthy backdrop. This profile should deepen as the bud matures in its pot for a few weeks. All good, I can wait. You can tell she is quite high in THC, as she hits very nice & covered in trichs.

I had no real issues growing the plant, other than those I made myself. Overwatering the soil plant = near death. Not keeping an eye on the temps in the fan = near death. But even with those issues, the plants recovered, which speak loads for genetics. Feeding was easy, just a couple of ml off the recommended amount & there were no complaints - 3/4 strength was on the money.

As for this solo competition, what can I say? I've been in a few of these on different sites, and never have I been in one that has had this level of skill & support from ALL those involved. Normally when these things have cash value attached to them they descent into chaos, but not on AFN. I am proud to have done this run with you all & no matter the voting results I will continue to promote AFN & now SeedStockers.

:worship:

full

full

full

full

Back