Seed Stockers Seedstockers Gelato 41 4/20 Solo Cup Challenge 2021 - By NiceNEasy - Gelato 3 Ways.

Day 70 - Week 10.

We are racing towards the finish now, and on opening the tent there is that definite smell of 'ready' cannabis. Not just growing weed, but mature weed - all very good. I still think we are a week or two out, though I have not checked trichs yet. Still plenty of white pistels, so another week before I look.

full

full

Looks like your approaching harvest mate :pass:

Do you have an harvest date in mind for this beautiful lady?

Kind regards :bong:

Mark..

Looks like your approaching harvest mate :pass:

Do you have an harvest date in mind for this beautiful lady?

Kind regards :bong:

Mark..

I checked the trichs today, and there are a lot cloudy, but not a lot in the amber range. I've put her on water for the next few days & then will look to cull around the 80 day mark.

The non-compo one smells finished already. I'm looking forward to enjoying the smoke now, as the compo is almost over.

I checked the trichs today, and there are a lot cloudy, but not a lot in the amber range. I've put her on water for the next few days & then will look to cull around the 80 day mark.

The non-compo one smells finished already. I'm looking forward to enjoying the smoke now, as the compo is almost over.
Well done bro and another true contender and its the site who vote on the winner so some people prefer smaller solo cups so its anyones at this time

Day 75.

I had some time today to deal with my girls, and made the decision to chop - cloudy trichs, with a few ambers. All Good.

Compo Plant - Clothes On.

full

full

full

full

full

Compo Plant - Clothes Off.

full

full

full

full

full

And finally, the other little plant. In the end, probably the same amount of weed, but in weird bud shapes because of its iffy beginnings.

full

I'll make the decision on which photo for the compo shortly. Any suggestions?

Back