Mephisto Genetics Mephisto 2nd Leg Starts May 1st (Signup and Battle)

I'm super excited and surprised but as I said that plant was a seed run it was crossed to something very stinky and can't wait to grow some out here with everyone. Thanks to all who voted, when's 3rd leg start date? Still can't believe I made it into the finals
Ps this is the donor male
20190609_220534.jpg
20190609_220746.jpg
20190609_220753.jpg

I'm super excited and surprised but as I said that plant was a seed run it was crossed to something very stinky and can't wait to grow some out here with everyone. Thanks to all who voted, when's 3rd leg start date? Still can't believe I made it into the finals
Ps this is the donor maleView attachment 1085335 View attachment 1085336 View attachment 1085337
The Mephisto Championship thread is opened and tagged you in it. Sept 1st is the final date to post up a germ pic with the 2 week pre-germ think Aug. 18th

The Mephisto Championship thread is opened and tagged you in it. Sept 1st is the final date to post up a germ pic with the 2 week pre-germ think Aug. 18th

Bushy, you forgot to mention my 14 votes. Haha! Thanks man for doing a great job during some tough system issues.

I am going with Dutch Passion with my next grow, so I couldn't participate anyways. I will be back with Mephisto soon, though. I have a few seeds in the old seed bank.

Happy growing guys! And Good luck! I will be checking in here to see how it's going. I will be over in both the Light and General champion battles, so looking forward to some more trash talking fun!

Bushy, you forgot to mention my 14 votes. Haha! Thanks man for doing a great job during some tough system issues.

I am going with Dutch Passion with my next grow, so I couldn't participate anyways. I will be back with Mephisto soon, though. I have a few seeds in the old seed bank.

Happy growing guys! And Good luck! I will be checking in here to see how it's going. I will be over in both the Light and General champion battles, so looking forward to some more trash talking fun![/QUOTE
Nice bro tag me in when u start

You know I will, Fitzy! You do so, also! I am looking forward to seeing your new cross!

Back