id like to see that since i started with remo ive grew fat awesome colas id need to see a good side by side so if you do tag me in izzy and thanks pal
Yesssss some very nice colas no doubt remo has a nice line and ill be sure to tag ya up when i start up a journal for the side by side [emoji41][emoji41]

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk

My little girl getting ready
IMG_20180726_225250.jpg

Only a few more days to get your final pictures in.. going forward us code Ripper 7/29
Hey ripper.
When does the final leg start?
Trying to figure that out so I know if I have time to get another run in before start date.?

September 1 but you can germ a few weeks early
Ripper how do these final legs work if you entered either of the last 2 do you then need to grow a plant if your placed for Sept one how does it work to be in the final

Ripper how do these final legs work if you entered either of the last 2 do you then need to grow a plant if your placed for Sept one how does it work to be in the final
Top 5 from the first two legs are in the final leg

Wish i had stayed in. I thought it ended earlier and mine wouldn't be done. But oh well next time i know better.

Top 5 from the first two legs are in the final leg
sound so each of the events i qualify for i need to grow a plant for sept grow off i may need to buy some more strains i didnt know how it worked

Back