Here is a update on my fine looking Forgotten cookies.
IMG_9728.JPG
IMG_9732.JPG

Weekly update. Its day 84 for the Grape Walker Kush. Seems like the leaves on this baby aren't going to turn much. No matter. The buds are starting to take on a nice autumn magenta blush, and the trichs are now about 10% amber on the top buds. Chop chop pretty soon I reckon. :smoking:

84.GWK a.JPG
84.GWK o.JPG

84.GWK k.JPG
84.GWK s.JPG

Chopping the bush of the Grape Walker Kush, and boy is she sticky. @Ripper - here's her final contest photo at day 87. 15L AutoPot and my first full run on MegaCrop. :cheers:
The MegaCrop got a little help from Greenleaf's Sweet Candy and Bud Explosion. And the AutoPot was loaded with Roots Original Organic amended with some dolomite and azomite. The "sun" was courtesy of Amare SE450UVB.

88.GWK k.JPG

Been fun growing here on this Mephisto GOTY leg, and watching all the beautiful plants from my fellow growers. Cheers all. :pighug:

Here goes this beautiful hunk of buds day 80 megacrop really brought out the terps can't wait for her to be all dried up and ready to go

Enjoyed growing with everyone until next time keep it lit!!! [emoji41][emoji41][emoji41]
c786da485127cc845ca99cb767b03d49.jpg

@Ripper heres my final pic

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk
great job izzy also how do you rate megacrop to remo pal :slap:

great job izzy also how do you rate megacrop to remo pal :slap:
Thanks pal she turned out amazing if only i had 4 more just like her lol and so far its too early to compare megacrop wins the simplicity round for sure also mc is more affordable

I still have tons of remo i may just do a side by side

Thanks pal she turned out amazing if only i had 4 more just like her lol and so far its too early to compare megacrop wins the simplicity round for sure also mc is more affordable

I still have tons of remo i may just do a side by side

id like to see that since i started with remo ive grew fat awesome colas id need to see a good side by side so if you do tag me in izzy and thanks pal

Back