Seed Stockers Dale does Seedstockers Indoors

Rucu Cucu OG and Mac & Crack Germination

Lil Dab

Proper Stoner
Cultivators Club
Reaction score
Currently Smoking
What I got...
Well I had some space open up in the tent and some soil kicking around... So I dropped some seedstockers into some Coast of Maine Stonington blend TLS with just a hand full of CoM sprout island seed starter mix in the center for germination... I filled the pot last night and put them on a heat mat last night after fully saturating the pots... Today the pots were plenty warm enough to plant... soaked the seeds for 3 hr in warm RO with a little Kelp and Humic.. Then straight to their final homes 5 gallon honor the plant grow bags stuck and cup with some holes on them for germination once they pop up it will come off... got under a 100w full spec led 24/0 for now around day 9 we'll move them in the big tent for good.... Now we wait they should be up in 3-5 days then were off to the races :headbang::goodluck::welcome::thanks::pass::pop:

IMG_1039.JPG
IMG_1038.JPG

IMG_1040.JPG
IMG_1036.JPG

Seedstockers Rucu Cucu OG Day 1
She's Alive :jump::hump: looking nice and healthy bit dry down here so I'll leave the dome on her for a couple days.... Pot is still plenty moist once tops dries down crisps up then I'll start using pump sprayer till then just watching her:pop:

IMG_1119.JPG

Seedstockers Rucu Cucu OG Day 6
She's looking great leaves are little funny looking but healthy green:headbang: Gave her some plain RO water today since pot was really light hadn't done anything since pre planting except moved her to a little tent with a humidifier going since it's really dry now with winter here... Been turning the light up a little also cause don't want them to get too stretchy getting right around 20 dli with photone app on iphone

IMG_1315.JPG

Back