Seedstockers sucessful clone turned into a moster plant (mandarin panties)

Might want it closer to your light source…I would try to lower your light (or raise your lady) a couple inches at a time until it feels right. You’re correct to assume the clones are sensitive, but once they get started they are a little further along than a seedling of the same size. That said, you can be a LITTLE BIT more aggressive on nutes and light. Hope all goes well. I was looking on my bottle of clonex and could t find an expiry date. Where would one look??

. I was looking on my bottle of clonex and could t find an expiry date. Where would one look??
Thanks that's good advice

the date on clonex. It's on the label that wraps around the tub. Mine was bought in UK so not sure if thats different

Hope that helps

Attachments

• 20230323_202058.jpg
    20230323_202058.jpg
    548.7 KB · Views: 16
  • 20230323_202107.jpg
    20230323_202107.jpg
    467.8 KB · Views: 13
Your one is called rooting gel and my one is called rooting hormone. Not sure if there's any difference but I did read when I was checking the use by dates... if its still dark purple it should be OK and mine is out of date and worked OK

Has anyone any idea what's going on with my clone, shes rooted and shooting new leafs but she's doing 3 leafs then 1 leaf and 1 leaf and so on.

I know she's revegged as she was an accident over 2wk in flower but I didnt think I still be waiting this long for 7 leafs to show

Any advice appreciated and thanks

Attachments

• mandarin panties clone.mp4
    3.6 MB
  • 20230410_094223.jpg
    20230410_094223.jpg
    1.5 MB · Views: 13
  • 20230410_094216.jpg
    20230410_094216.jpg
    2.3 MB · Views: 10
So you were 2 weeks into flower when you accidentally took the clone?

I've never tried to reveg much less reveg while trying to root the clone at the same time.

However from what I've read and heard it can take months to get back to normal when trying to reveg after being in flower. I have also read that growth will be slow on the revegged plant.

I was told that to reveg you have to put it in veg lights, grow that one out big enough to take new clone. The new clones should then be back to a normal veg plant.

PS never done any of that just heard and read about the reveg process.

Hi @TexasGrows yeah accident being I snapped a great branch off the main plant when tying down branches and it was to good to waste. The light its under is full spectrum LED with autoflowers under it.
I guess I've nothing to lose and will just keep growing her until I'm ready to put photoperiods in flower and see what she does.

Thanks

Has anyone any idea what's going on with my clone, shes rooted and shooting new leafs but she's doing 3 leafs then 1 leaf and 1 leaf and so on.

I know she's revegged as she was an accident over 2wk in flower but I didnt think I still be waiting this long for 7 leafs to show

Any advice appreciated and thanks
It will eventually sort itself out. You've done everything you need to now except wait...

Back