Seed Stockers Seedstockers Wedding Glue - Solo Cup of Age and Treachery.......

Mine is clipped to my camera strap, I keep the white and black in my camera bag but never use them. I finally found my dslr but I could not find the charger anywhere (hubby and his annoying unpacking by sticking everything in random places that make no sense struck again) so I haven't gotten to do *real* glamor shots on any of the girls yet. Its since been located though, along with my XXL light box, so I'm stoked for pics when my big WMD girl comes down in a few weeks.
I live at a dirt race track with lots of red clay. I'd have a "red" card in less than a week if I attached to camera

I live at a dirt race track with lots of red clay. I'd have a "red" card in less than a week if I attached to camera
Oh boy lol. I used to do photography for the mud truck circuit in FL so I totally get that :rofl:

Oh boy lol. I used to do photography for the mud truck circuit in FL so I totally get that :rofl:
That's some crazy stuff. Had some buds that were into it. Did a lot of video stuff at Hogwaller and Triple Canopy Ranch

Day 55: Well, a little unhappy looking here and there. Dropping leaves left and right. Not sure if deficient or lockout, still truckin' along.

Full shot flash on. Almost too tall for the backdrop!

P1040212.JPG

P1040215.JPG

P1040222.JPG

P1040216.JPG

Day 62: End of week 9 tomorrow. I think I need to start getting out the microscope and see how close to done it is. I suspect not very. I need to sort out the flowering schedule as I've made it all crispy again. I did manage to slow it down by switching nutrient mixes but ah, damage done. Not bad for a technical first solo attempt and being new to coco.

P1040260.JPG

P1040262.JPG

P1040264.JPG

P1040273.JPG

Day 62: End of week 9 tomorrow. I think I need to start getting out the microscope and see how close to done it is. I suspect not very. I need to sort out the flowering schedule as I've made it all crispy again. I did manage to slow it down by switching nutrient mixes but ah, damage done. Not bad for a technical first solo attempt and being new to coco.

View attachment 1411221

View attachment 1411222

View attachment 1411223

View attachment 1411224

You still look to be a couple of weeks away in my humble opinion :thumbsup:

Some nice bud production, a cool trichome coverage and some lovely colours popping through :headbang:

Looking good in here :cheers:

Kind regards :bong:

Mark..

Back