Seed Stockers Seedstockers Wedding Glue - Solo Cup of Age and Treachery.......

MIssed an update due to weather causing internet problems etc..... Not looking a lot different so here is the most up to date pictures.

Day 76: Using 325ml of feed 2x a day. AM/PM almost 12hours apart consistently. Pretty close to done and will probably cut on day 80.

It's so heavy if I'm not careful balancing it wants to tip over.

P1040304.JPG

P1040305.JPG

P1040306.JPG

The middle is so filled in it is forcing the large colas outwards.

P1040315.JPG

P1040311.JPG

MIssed an update due to weather causing internet problems etc..... Not looking a lot different so here is the most up to date pictures.

Day 76: Using 325ml of feed 2x a day. AM/PM almost 12hours apart consistently. Pretty close to done and will probably cut on day 80.

It's so heavy if I'm not careful balancing it wants to tip over.

View attachment 1417607

View attachment 1417608

View attachment 1417609

The middle is so filled in it is forcing the large colas outwards.

View attachment 1417610

View attachment 1417611
Lovely looking Plant.

Day 80: CUT! Final day today. Plant is quite top heavy and attempting to fall over at every little movement. Absolutely lovely plant to grow and am looking forward to running this one again. Currently hung to dry. 8 nice large branches which made the chop a fantastically easy job.

Final pics:

P1040352.JPG

P1040353.JPG

P1040356.JPG

P1040354.JPG

Hung to dry: I like to tie strings to the cross bars and then do a quick wrap/clip to the stems. The light is on so I could see what I was doing but do not worry, they will hang out in the dark a few days. Circulator fan on low and exhaust/filter on low. The heater is also still running but set to 58F.

P1040357.JPG

P1040360.JPG

P1040361.JPG

Definitely looking forward to a finished weight. I'll update probably in a week or so. Thanks for reading!

Final update: A full 14 hang to dry. Around day 10 things were looking and feeling pretty much finished up but until today not all the branches seemed ready and I also just didn't have time to get to trimming. Spent a couple hours today hunched over and snipping away.

Final weight: 76g! No trim saved. This one had plenty of weight left on the branches alone.

4 full 32oz mason jars. I had to cut some of the branches and buds down just to fit.

P1040428.JPG

P1040429.JPG

P1040431.JPG

A completely fun grow start to finish. Very nice plant and I am going to look forward to running this one again in a larger vessel. Unbeliveable yield from such a small container. A big thanks to Seedstockers!

Day 62: End of week 9 tomorrow. I think I need to start getting out the microscope and see how close to done it is. I suspect not very. I need to sort out the flowering schedule as I've made it all crispy again. I did manage to slow it down by switching nutrient mixes but ah, damage done. Not bad for a technical first solo attempt and being new to coco.

View attachment 1411221

View attachment 1411222

View attachment 1411223

View attachment 1411224
Wow hon...first coco attempt AND first Solo attempt? You rocked it!! :yoinks:

Final update: A full 14 hang to dry. Around day 10 things were looking and feeling pretty much finished up but until today not all the branches seemed ready and I also just didn't have time to get to trimming. Spent a couple hours today hunched over and snipping away.

Final weight: 76g! No trim saved. This one had plenty of weight left on the branches alone.

4 full 32oz mason jars. I had to cut some of the branches and buds down just to fit.

View attachment 1425090

View attachment 1425091

View attachment 1425092

A completely fun grow start to finish. Very nice plant and I am going to look forward to running this one again in a larger vessel. Unbeliveable yield from such a small container. A big thanks to Seedstockers!

A phenomenal end yield from a Solo Cup grow :headbang:

Another worthy contender in my humble opinion :pass:

Well played :slap:

Kind regards :bong:

Mark..

Back