Photoperiod SHIVA ASSAULT F1 by @tobe Indoor Grow&Smoke Test

I totally forgot to post pictures from the buds lol
1648996927827.jpg
1648997094801.jpg

Hi friends
15 seeds of the El Fuego del Shiva x Orange Assault f2 are in the dirt , i hope to find a nice male and female for the next generation, maybe autoflower phenos.
Those buds are looking superb mate! Tell us more about the aroma and high please...
Maybe maybe someday, S1fem's of the F1 or F2? She'd make an excellent fast version/semi-auto!
Fingers crossed for some fine candidates to show in this round for the auto project- :goodluck:

Those buds are looking superb mate! Tell us more about the aroma and high please...
Maybe maybe someday, S1fem's of the F1 or F2? She'd make an excellent fast version/semi-auto!
Fingers crossed for some fine candidates to show in this round for the auto project- :goodluck:
Hey Waira my friend
I am looking for the rooten pineapple smell and taste. The baseball bat pheno, and with a bit of luck the autoflower trait. If i only find a male i will pollinate a clone of the f1 mother . I also think about to bx with the Orange Assault f7, there i got a nice male running so there are enough options to me for this round.
I will also dust some of the other strains with pollen from the Shiva but at first i take a look for real keepers in this round. If i don't find the perfect plants i will grow them again.

@Waira
I haven't found the right autoflower phenos so I use two fast photo parents and make some f3 seeds but no autoflower

That's the girl i used a few days ago I do new pictures in the next days.
IMG_20230628_091639.jpg
IMG_20230628_091645.jpg

Back