Indoor Short Rider AutoFlower planted 12-19

ok guys here is an update
First off here are my 3 ladies.
3-14.jpg
I was going to chop these two down but decided to chop them all at the same time next monday.
3-14_1.jpg
Here is my main prized lady's beautiful crystal flaked goodness. This one is as hard as a rock on all the buds
3-14_2.jpg
This is the tall lady that i want to finish another week before i harvest. I will be also getting some beans popped for my next grow as well to go under the lights as these exit.
3-14_3.jpg
ok..... hold on a minute while i "medicate" and tell you my feelings on this grow since its coming to a close :smokeit:

Alrighty im back! And here are my thoughts on this process. I feel like it went well. If i grab between 2 and 3 ounces i will be pretty happy after all the crazy stuff that happened to this grow. First i didnt plant in enough soil. Then i didnt transplant fast enough. Right here is when things started getting better. I got them new lights better fert schedule and perked them up. Then the disaster struck my middle plant when my light fell on her. I had to salvage what i could and ended up drying only 2.5 grams off what i couldnt save from that plant. I am amazed to see so many healthy bud sites on that plant still though lol man she is a trooper. My tall plant is screwing me over with my lights. I should have just put it under the 100w and then turned my 240w sideways and hit the small broken bush and the undergrowth of the tall one and i could have managed to get more bud from the crop i think. But my right plant is a beauty!!!!! And to think this was the runt of my plants. She was the tiniest and the last to catch up in veg growth. But man did she shine out well. I think that plant is going to pull some big numbers in grams. Thats the only plant i got outta my 5 beans with stable genetics and decent output. I will be avoiding this strain in the future. Next up are flash seeds and short stuff seeds. the line up im thinking are 3x jet 47, 3x number one, and 3x Blue Himalaya. 6 should finish 8 weeks in and the number ones will come in 4 weeks later but i will fill my tent with new stuff constantly. gonna find a favorite strain and roll with it after that. I also got 5x super cali haze, 5 reg mi5, 1x blue himalaya, 1x jet 47, and 1 number one in my autoflower arsenal. was thinking the next grow could go with the cali haze and the number one to cover 2 of my lights and then the other will get a new strain. after that i also have 5 fem cheese seeds from old skool seeds and dope seeds co and 5 aurora indica from nirvana. might do a few photo grows while im at it ^___^

50 grams ? it was 2 plants?
it was 3 but the main cola and secondary broke off of the middle plant. only the lower branches survived but they are pretty darn plump. 50g would be pretty darn nice since this looks like it will smoke like dro its so covered in crystals!!!! :jump:

I am kind of troubled on the traffic on this site. Posts seem to come from a handful of key admins and posters. I was going to start up my next journal on here but I might go to a site with more traffic. Roll it up is pretty dead if your not in the cool click. I just don't know about this site to be honest.

First, Your plants look great! Very Tight it looks like, and I bet super super sticky with the LED on them.
Sorry to hear ya feel that way. It's only been online for a few months apparently, with more members everyday from what I can tell. I'm sure traffic will pic up.

The site was launched jan1st. So 3 months grow time. Lots of people just come in to view the grow and not reply. Happens at most sites. If it's replies and visits you want. Do a thread on a strain that is popular. Look at Tefflondummy's BHD thread, almost 3,000 views. Where as my own ICU thread is not even past 2,000 and it's been here since day one.

Where you call home is your own choice. But i'd keep your handle here at least, the site is so new still. All the bigger sites have like 5+ years grow time on us. If it means anything to you, i am planning on buying a spread in hightimes onces wiz launches the black dragons.

Same thing i said to 20/4, there a good # of people who appreciate what everyone adds to the site.

I think you guys hit most of the points... one more thing I'll say is... not only is it new... but also very specific... primarily autoflowers only..

I will say this: I wish we had more members like you who particiapte more.. and for that we thank you.. You are free to visit whatever sites you like... and we respect that... hopefully you'll stick around for the good part... :)

oh yeah... rapid growth here too:

Stats AFN 3-13-2011 5-02-47 AM.png
vs
autoflower stats 3-16-2011 1-22-03 PM.png

About 50 new members in about 3 days...

Last edited:
i like the show of love and will more than likely still host a journal here. there is just a lot more involved in a journal then people think. My next grow will be 3 different strains so i dont want all that effort to be in vain. That along with using 2 different types of pots and all led lighting heck i might even do lst vs non lst on 2 of the strains for fun. The point is its a lot of effort and research to just throw up here if i dont get traffic too. Heck I'm even open to doing grows that the site would like so that specific strains and whatnot can be highlighted since the sight is so tied into dope seeds. Thats why i sent pm's to Stitch for info on his specific strains so that I could better highlight his already wonderful product. If the site runners would like to pm me i would love to do some grows specifically for you if that will help once your getting a better marketing spread as well. As far as lighting and whatnot I'm pretty handy with light theory so that has helped out a lot in my grow decisions. And yes they are SUGAR COATED now with tri's when the website for these lousy beans is so poo poo compared to my bud. They have the perfect height on the site but the tri production is HORRIBLE. I want to grow a feminized purple auto strain or a fem white widow dominant auto cross. If there are any breeders out there that want me to pimp there beans let me know and i will be happy to do a full on grow for you regardless of the strain as long as i can get them in fem beans. Oh and Monday is harvest time so tomorrow i think i will water for the last time and chop on Monday. But SERIOUSLY, if any breeders would like a spotlight grow now is the time to contact me as I will be popping beans soon if there are no takers.

i like the show of love and will more than likely still host a journal here. there is just a lot more involved in a journal then people think. My next grow will be 3 different strains so i dont want all that effort to be in vain. That along with using 2 different types of pots and all led lighting heck i might even do lst vs non lst on 2 of the strains for fun. The point is its a lot of effort and research to just throw up here if i dont get traffic too. Heck I'm even open to doing grows that the site would like so that specific strains and whatnot can be highlighted since the sight is so tied into dope seeds. Thats why i sent pm's to Stitch for info on his specific strains so that I could better highlight his already wonderful product. If the site runners would like to pm me i would love to do some grows specifically for you if that will help once your getting a better marketing spread as well. As far as lighting and whatnot I'm pretty handy with light theory so that has helped out a lot in my grow decisions. And yes they are SUGAR COATED now with tri's when the website for these lousy beans is so poo poo compared to my bud. They have the perfect height on the site but the tri production is HORRIBLE. I want to grow a feminized purple auto strain or a fem white widow dominant auto cross. If there are any breeders out there that want me to pimp there beans let me know and i will be happy to do a full on grow for you regardless of the strain as long as i can get them in fem beans. Oh and Monday is harvest time so tomorrow i think i will water for the last time and chop on Monday. But SERIOUSLY, if any breeders would like a spotlight grow now is the time to contact me as I will be popping beans soon if there are no takers.

I'll take you up on that TSN, PM me with an address and I'll hook you up with BS x DR x HBD x JEM and RRF x JEM f2...
If your interested of course...

Back