Those are some healthy lookin' leaves you got there. The plants look very healthy. I'm subbed!
Oh and I'll keep my fingers crossed for you buddy :goodluck:
Also just bought Auto Skywalker Haze® 3+3 seeds :cooldance:Looks like great genetics...Oh what am I telling myself... I really need to stop buying seeds. :deadhorse:
thanks autobobje they have been a pleasure to grow so far il keep a eye out for your thread id like to see the auto version

...il keep a eye out for your thread id like to see the auto version
That's going to be a long thread... 12 weeks after sprouting and in some phenos 13 to 14 weeks :yoinks:
I'll have to plan this grow meticulous timewise and where to put it in the greenhouse as outdoors it can grow to a height of two meters. Might have to put my scrog hat on. Well see ;)

That's going to be a long thread... 12 weeks after sprouting and in some phenos 13 to 14 weeks :yoinks:
I'll have to plan this grow meticulous timewise and where to put it in the greenhouse as outdoors it can grow to a height of two meters. Might have to put my scrog hat on. Well see ;)
now you have me very interested i love watching outdoor/greenhouse grows its something i cant do where i live
i didnt realize the auto was one of there longer flowering strains 14 weeks would be a long haul

Those are some healthy lookin' leaves you got there. The plants look very healthy. I'm subbed!
Oh and I'll keep my fingers crossed for you buddy :goodluck:
Also just bought Auto Skywalker Haze® 3+3 seeds :cooldance:Looks like great genetics...Oh what am I telling myself... I really need to stop buying seeds. :deadhorse:
Just received my order today. 3+3 seeds and a freebie also Auto Skywalker Haze. That's 4€/seeds including shipping. I'm happy :woohoo:

Just received my order today. 3+3 seeds and a freebie also Auto Skywalker Haze. That's 4€/seeds including shipping. I'm happy :woohoo:
thats a great deal you should enjoy them mine have been a joy to grow they seem to be a great strain for a scrog or lst very strong side branching

I'm planning on sowing one in the upcoming weeks, maybe even next week as with my luck it will be 14 weeks before it finishes. I want everything out of the greenhouse before September as the choppers will be flying around again ;)

I'm planning on sowing one in the upcoming weeks, maybe even next week as with my luck it will be 14 weeks before it finishes. I want everything out of the greenhouse before September as the choppers will be flying around again ;)
you starting a thread ? id like to follow along for the show :smoking:

end of week 5 and i decided to kick one of the plants out as its only going into flower now so it would never be finished in time
the big girl now in her place is also a slower flowering pheno but il keep her i reckon she will be huge and worth a extra week or two these skywalkers are beastly no other words cant wait to see someone try the auto
View media item 23437
View media item 23438
View media item 23439
View media item 23440

Back