Trichome farmer

be my name and trichome farmin be my game
Staff member
AFN Global Moderator
Cultivators Club
Reaction score
Currently Smoking
Jorge's Diamonds
This thread will follow my grow of the skywalker haze (photo period its also available in autoflower )thanks to the team at dutch passion iv germinated 6 seeds the plan is to veg them in my small space for a few weeks in 1.6L pots then transplant upto 10L fabric pots or maybe some 15L airpots

space: secret jardin DS120 120x120x180cm
16inch mounted fan
4inch extraction
small dehumidifier

lights: GN TELOS-008 v1.1
GN TELOS-008 V2

nutes: SHOGUN FERTILIZERS
COCO A+B
calmag
katana roots
silicon
pk 9/18
sumo boost
dragon force
ecothrive charge
ecothrive biosys

medium: canna coco or plagron

View media item 22876

Last edited:
:woohoo1: Right on TF, this sounds like a winning cross to me! ...Something new I presume?
They are in good hands for sure, you're a testing star my friend! That you're willing to grow multiples is an uncommon gig, and it certainly shows the cultivar in a clearer, more fair light :smoking:....

:woohoo1: Right on TF, this sounds like a winning cross to me! ...Something new I presume?
They are in good hands for sure, you're a testing star my friend! That you're willing to grow multiples is an uncommon gig, and it certainly shows the cultivar in a clearer, more fair light :smoking:....
cheerrs waira :thumbsup: its something new but something old too dutch passion had a strain called skywalker ( blueberry x mazar ) it was discontinued a few years back but the fans wanted her back so dutch passion went and reworked her with new parents from the blueberry and mazar this was then crossed with a elite cutting of amnesia very popular in Amsterdam ( this is also available in seed form called Amsterdam amnesia ) so the end result is the new skywaker haze with the yields of the amnesia and the taste of the skywalker when i seen it was coming i had to have it i missed out on the old skywalker always wanted to try it but wait it gets even better they have also crossed the new sky walker with a chemdawg clone called skydawg soda the result is said to phenotype s with cherry soda tastes and smells:drool: only in reg seed so i will be doing my first reg seed grow later this year :crying:

day 32 all looking good two middle plants dont seem to want to bush out like the others but overall im very happy with how they look taking nice shapes already
View media item 23088
View media item 23087

Looking good, and there is still time for the middle ones to fill in. You'll probably have a full space soon anyway even if they don't get as bushy if the other ones keep growing like they are :d5:

Looking good, and there is still time for the middle ones to fill in. You'll probably have a full space soon anyway even if they don't get as bushy if the other ones keep growing like they are :d5:
two weeks ish till the transplant up to the final pots so i bet your right they will fill out just a bit slower than the other phenos cant wait to get them in the big tent then the fun will begin :naughtystep:

Back