New Grower Sleeve's First Grow

Happy Saturdaze everyone!

Sleeve here with his weekly update. First we will start with the sweet seeds cream caramel. Currently on day 61. Average temp of 27 Celsius and 33% RH, light schedule 24/0 with mars II 700 and a mars reflector 48 on the side.
She hits week number 10 on Tuesday, I am still feeding a steady feed of the Go-Box bloom nutes and cal mag with one liter of RO water every two days.
Lower fan leaves are yellowing and being removed as they dry. I am planning on switching to RO water and cal mag starting Tuesday.
Buds are fattening up and most pistils are turning orange. Trichs are 95 percent clear, 5 milky.
As my first grow, im loving this part. Here are some pics for you guys. Thanks for your time!

:smoking:

Attachments

• IMG_7803.PNG
    IMG_7803.PNG
    676.8 KB · Views: 131
  • IMG_7804.PNG
    IMG_7804.PNG
    534.1 KB · Views: 135
  • IMG_7806.PNG
    IMG_7806.PNG
    550.6 KB · Views: 135
  • IMG_7807.PNG
    IMG_7807.PNG
    534.2 KB · Views: 130
Last edited:
Next up is my sweet seeds Jack-47. She is hitting week number 9 today. Receiving the same light and feed schedule as the cc.

Buds are starting to swell and frost.

@budelee , the three headed fim job is starting to grow a big clustered mess. :vibe:

Thanks for the inspiration to attempt the fim on my first grow!
:pighug:

Attachments

• IMG_7792.JPG
    IMG_7792.JPG
    95 KB · Views: 124
  • IMG_7802.PNG
    IMG_7802.PNG
    711.6 KB · Views: 123
Next up is my sweet seeds Jack-47. She is hitting week number 9 today. Receiving the same light and feed schedule as the cc.

@budelee , the three headed fim job is starting to grow a big clustered mess. :vibe:

Woot woot!!! Look at that!!! So awesome bro!! Glad i could help, even tho you did the work..

Great that the FIM came out alright, my top came out perfect, but the FIM was not close enough, miss it by 1mm I guess.
Im definitely trying it again on the next batch.
But the Topping worked wonders for the OG Kush
Great job!

Back