New Grower Sleeve's First Grow

Attachments

• IMG_7686.PNG
    IMG_7686.PNG
    569.7 KB · Views: 86
View attachment 711381 View attachment 711382 View attachment 711385 View attachment 711386
Hi guys, Sleeve here to update the second girl that's living in my tent.

My sweet seeds Jack-47 is at day 36. Starting to flower more aggressive now and getting bushier by the day. I fimmed the top on day 31 and it looks successful for my first attempt. I have 3 colas now growing at the very top instead of one. This is her last week before switching to the flowering go-box nutes next weekend. Like the Cream Caramel, she is also a dwarf at about 14" tall. Going forward on my next grow, I think I've learnt a bit already to get them to stretch more in their veg.
Attached are some pics for your viewing pleasure.
Happy smokes guys and gals.
Looking good.

Looking good bro!! Any pics of full plants? Curious as to see ratio of tall to wideness of your plants. Mine are short as well but kind of bushy

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G930A using Tapatalk

Looking good bro!! Any pics of full plants? Curious as to see ratio of tall to wideness of your plants. Mine are short as well but kind of bushy

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G930A using Tapatalk
I'll get some up on the weekend! I would guess that mine are about as wide as tall. With that being said, it appears the Sativa is coming out in the jack 47 and she's doing a stretch the past 48 hours and counting. Shell no longer be the dwarf of my to ewoks

Back