New Grower Sleeve's First Grow

IMG_7703.JPG IMG_7705.JPG IMG_7711.PNG
Happy Mondaze everyone

Sorry for the delay in my updates on my two girls. First update for this week is that I finally got rid of the tub of water and a wet towel and placed a humidifier in my tent. Temps are holding at 28 Celsius and RH in the mid 30's. Light schedule is now on a consistent 24 hours with my Mars II 700 around 15 inches above. My second light, a Mars Reflector 48 is propagating light from the side at the lower branches.

First up this week is the sweet seeds Jack-47 auto. I completed a fim on her around day 30, she's currently at day 44, so two weeks after she is now a 3 headed monster. You will see in the first two pics the successful fimming. She's at 12 inches tall and has been switched over to the General Organics GO-box bloom feed.

Next up is the sweet seeds cream caramel. She's at day 49 and just starting to put some energy into the Buds. She's also about 12 inches tall. The main cola and all her bud sites are starting to show sugar on her leaves. I noticed in this one picture that her leaves are also starting to turn purple at her tips. I'll keep an eye on that going forward, I'm thinking that it's in the genetics. Feeding every 2 days under 24 hours of light.

Thanks for having a look guys, although both are short, I'm loving this ride for my first go. Thanks again to you all for your support and positive vibes throughout.

Attachments

• IMG_7712.PNG
    IMG_7712.PNG
    714.4 KB · Views: 148
  • IMG_7713.PNG
    IMG_7713.PNG
    732.7 KB · Views: 147
  • IMG_7714.PNG
    IMG_7714.PNG
    646.8 KB · Views: 143
Beautiful man, love the FIM job, I tried it on one of mine but failed, a week later I had 1 top with very strange looking leaves around, was not deep enough....
You got a threesome on top.... good job

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Beautiful man, love the FIM job, I tried it on one of mine but failed, a week later I had 1 top with very strange looking leaves around, was not deep enough....
You got a threesome on top.... good job

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Thanks @Headbudz77 , I'll call this one beginners luck.

yo man.... looking real nice... those looking like some fatty ass buds growing there... thanks for the pics of motivation... did my weekly routine... doing a lil show and tell with my babies... telling them that in about a week this is what you should look like.... hahaha but in all honesty. nice and strong looking plants there.. i see wut you mean now about a lil short but those buds are definitely making up for that.:smoking:

yo man.... looking real nice... those looking like some fatty ass buds growing there... thanks for the pics of motivation... did my weekly routine... doing a lil show and tell with my babies... telling them that in about a week this is what you should look like.... hahaha but in all honesty. nice and strong looking plants there.. i see wut you mean now about a lil short but those buds are definitely making up for that.:smoking:

:crying: Thanks @Q-TiZzLe I love the motivation comments. You go to those girls and tell them to be the best they can be!
Doesn't matter if your short, fat, tall, skinny. They can come in all shapes and sizes!
:pighug:

Just a brief, late weekly update. I've been traveling out of town for work a few times this week.

Cream Caramel is on day 55 in this pic. Buds a fattening up and fan leaves are starting to turn yellow at the bottom. This is the final week of feed and will move over to straight RO water with some Cal Mag as we head into the weekend.

The Jack-47 aka The 3 headed monster is on day 49 in this pic. As of today her tops have doubled in size. She's a bit behind the Caramel and think she will have to go another 2 weeks or so on feed at the least.

Thanks for checking out my first grow everyone, feel free to comment or ask anything!

Happy smokes!

Attachments

• IMG_7778.PNG
    IMG_7778.PNG
    599.1 KB · Views: 108
  • IMG_7779.PNG
    IMG_7779.PNG
    968.6 KB · Views: 110
Back