New Grower Sleeve's First Grow

Sleeveofauto

Welcome to the CannaZone
Reaction score
First off, greetings to everyone on the AFN! I have been on here for the past month or so, gathering notes, comparing and getting all of my rigging together to try this auto grow "hobby" and see how it pans out. With that being said, I invested only so much to start out, work out any problems and see where it goes from there! Im definitley interested in trying this out as you are all so informative and helpful to each other. I look to what lies ahead. Anyhow, enough about me, lets get to my set up and planned grow.

Im going with a @Sweet Seeds Caramel Cream Auto and a Sweet Seeds Jack-47. The Cream Caramel is at 5 days and the J-47 is at its first day since she broke soil. The J-47 is behind as I lost a Cream Caramel about 2 days after germination. It came out from the seed grey rather than the good one which had a white root. Has anyone ever encountered this before?
For germination I placed the seeds in a shot glass of RO water for 24 hours then placed them in damp paper town in a sealed Tupperware container and left on top of my xbox for 24 hours. At that point seed had germinated (3 for 3) then directly sowed into their pots.
Anyhow, I am running just 2 plants for this first attempt and have 4 more pots which I intend to germinate at around day 40 of this grow if things go well.

TENT and Light
Fusion Hut 100x100x150 tent (cm)
Mars II 700 LED light (I intend to add 2 additional Mars reflectors to this light after veg period for bud development)
Fusion Breath 4" inline fan with carbon filter and variable speed controller. I have a 6" oscillating fan for inside and have the bottom vent open for passive intake air.

11 liter fabric root pots with the local garden's light, organic based top soil mixed with perlite and vermiculite (60-20-20)
I have access to R/O water and have stored in bulk with a 6 inch air-stone
Nutes I will be using for this first try are the General Organics, GO-BOX lineup and feed schedule as posted previously by @Weedman30

Temp is holding consistently at 27C and 60% RH
Light is at 25 inches above, currently at a 24/0 schedule. I plan to move over to a 20/4 schedule over the next couple of days.
I have a tray of water with my 6 inch fan blowing on it to maintain the 60% RH. Ambient RH up here in our winter is reading 10%!
I have been adding a light mist to the soil twice a day and will begin Nutes around day 10 for each of them.

If any of you wish to chime in with any tips or assistance, please be my guest! With my first endeavour I am sure to be asking tons! If you're still reading, thanks for taking the time!

CreamCaramel Day7.JPG J-47 Day 1.JPG Tent.JPG
CreamCaramel Day7.JPG
J-47 Day 1.JPG
Tent.JPG

Last edited:
nice set up,off to a good start.im happy with a 9 out of 10 germination rate.
looking good.
:pighug:

Whats up, looks well in your tent. How is the fusion hut and light leaks? :smoking:Calgary over here. I wouldn't worry about getting 60%rh to much anything above 30 will be well up here. :pop:

Whats up, looks well in your tent. How is the fusion hut and light leaks? :smoking:Calgary over here. I wouldn't worry about getting 60%rh to much anything above 30 will be well up here. :pop:
Northern AB here! I've noticed a couple of pin holes around the stitching but everything else is good on the fusion hut.

Last edited:
Looking good [emoji4], for increasing humidity I found that a wet/damp towel works better than the water on a plate, especially if you put it underneath the lights between the pots.
I'm taking a seat for this one [emoji121]️
I'm planning to have a go at some colorful sweet seeds soon!

My grow
www.autoflower.org/index.php?threads/A-4-strain-grow%2E-Second-try%2E.57614/&share_type=t

Thanks for the early tip @Headbudz77 ! Thanks for tagging along! I'm already following yours as well, :cheers:

Looking good so far. Can't wait to see how these turn out. :pass:

Back