New Grower Sleeve's First Grow

Day 8 for the cream caramel. Set the light schedule to 20/4, see how that holds tonight.
Changed out the tray of water for a damp towel
Had a 400ml drink of R/O water tonight with her first splash of Cal-Mag (0.4ml) from general organics.

Attachments

• IMG_7493.JPG
    IMG_7493.JPG
    238.2 KB · Views: 104
Last edited:
Day 8 for the cream caramel. Set the light schedule to 20/4, see how that holds tonight.
Changed out the tray of water for a damp towel
Had a 400ml drink of R/O water tonight with her first splash of Cal-Mag

I think she is too young to see a lighter like that up close and personal... I mean.. it will eventually consume her...
like growing tomatoes in a Italian restaurant, have you not seen sausage party!

I think she is too young to see a lighter like that up close and personal... I mean.. it will eventually consume her...
like growing tomatoes in a Italian restaurant, have you not seen sausage party!

Hahaha, so true!
:fire:

Following till the end, any of you guys have any tips on reducing humidity slightly I'm running between 60-70% when the lights on but I'm getting readings of 99% when the lights off! I run mine on a 18/6 schedule. I've got a 4" intake and outtake fans and a 6" clip on fan for circulation.

Following till the end, any of you guys have any tips on reducing humidity slightly I'm running between 60-70% when the lights on but I'm getting readings of 99% when the lights off! I run mine on a 18/6 schedule. I've got a 4" intake and outtake fans and a 6" clip on fan for circulation.
Is the exhaust fan 24/7?

Back