New Grower Sleeve's First Grow

Yeah all my fans are, the light runs from 9pm to 3pm and the outside room temp ranges between 15-19℃ while in the tent usually around 24-27℃

They are transpiring heavily then, you may need a dehumidifier. You can use the water for your plants! That will cause mold in bloom.

They are transpiring heavily then, you may need a dehumidifier. You can use the water for your plants! That will cause mold in bloom.
Thanks man I'll go pick one up today, I'm on a tight budget at the moment so I'm guessing one of the little dehumidifier tubs with the beads things in should do?

I think it will help! Not sure of any other way. Would a bowl of rice sitting in there help maybe? A dehumidifier will up the temps too. Understand the budget restrictions.

I think it will help! Not sure of any other way. Would a bowl of rice sitting in there help maybe? A dehumidifier will up the temps too. Understand the budget restrictions.
Hmmm that's got me thinking now, I had a swift idea last night to put a small piece of cardboard in there and I've been keeping an eye on the humidity levels this afternoon while the lights have been off and they've came right down to around 60% now. Now I'm not saying this was down to the card but I needed something that the fan could blow onto to so it wasn't blowing straight onto the seedlings and the only thing I had was a cardboard box but it seems to have helped.

Hmmm that's got me thinking now, I had a swift idea last night to put a small piece of cardboard in there and I've been keeping an eye on the humidity levels this afternoon while the lights have been off and they've came right down to around 60% now. Now I'm not saying this was down to the card but I needed something that the fan could blow onto to so it wasn't blowing straight onto the seedlings and the only thing I had was a cardboard box but it seems to have helped.
And here I am trying to get above 30% lol

Haha I'm sure you'll manage it man what's the ideal percentage for vegging and flowering? I've read a bit but not a lot and from what I've read it said around 65%-75% for veg and around 50-60% for flowering, is this right?

That sounds about right, if I remember during the flower isn't as big a problem if it drops more, you just don't want too high of RH.

think ive read 60-70 seedling,50-60 veg,40-50 flower.but my cupboard goes from 40-60 4 times a day.seedlings and flowering and inbetweens.
chill n have a cuppa tea
ready.JPG

:pighug:

That sounds about right, if I remember during the flower isn't as big a problem if it drops more, you just don't want too high of RH.
That's good then, I'm averaging about 65% when the lights on with highs of 72% and I'm just working on my averages for when the light is off as this is they're second day in the bigger tent and I had a few problems yesterday with it being at 99% but today it's been between 55-60% while the lights been off with an average temp of around 25℃. I've seen a family members crop go to waste because his humidity was too high throughout flowering and the buds was fluffy with Mold inside and he binned the full crop bar a few the smaller buds that wasn't too effected and that was about 25 plants give or take, I definitely won't be making that mistake!

Back