Outdoor Smokey's 2020 Grow - Summer- Autumn Winter

We'll take this thread to winter 2020 Harvest - Will include some sponsored grows also.

Harvest of the stunted plants - 21g and all strains into one jar 4in1 :smoking: not a bad mix, rather strong , considering the stunted plants - Strains were all good ones :( i got from Attitude seeds - so very bad luck - least i got something. DP Auto Mazar and Auto Ultimate, and Dinafem Amnesia XXL and Sour Disel XXL.

Blue Fire - Humboldt Seeds - 107 dry - 4 ball mason jars filled :drool:
@HSO-Mark , @tripaholic88
P1210270.JPG

rest of her once big cola removed
P1210273.JPG

15th March
Lovely sunny day - strong south easterly winds and temperature nice and warm but not overly.

Day before - Canna Flores Bio + malted barley - 4 Auto girls - Seed Stockers Amensia and Super Skunk, and Dinafem Gorillas X 2
P1210786.JPG

ladies march15th2020.jpg

I want to see those Nimbim plants reach for the sky!
Hi SM :pass: Yes i would love that very much, but the poor Nimbin girls are confined to 20L pots, once the WhiteHouse(greenhouse is up), will be planting in ground, the Nimbin girls breached the 1.4metre tall grasshound carts, which were there to keep it more stealth but I think with the trees and forest its pretty safe.

----------
Update:woohoo:

Nimbin girls - going well, though the fungas thing is still on the leaves so the copper spray isnt working or i need to make less dilute:nono:

4 mature autos , be harvested soon , had first flush today.
Gorilla auto - Dinafem x 2
Super Skunk - seed stockers
Amnesia - seed stockers

With the uncertainty of the mail, we are running low on supply, so decided to try local Australian seed bank - Yantra, very happy first time ever getting breeder packs. ( pic below) :jump:

Last of the Auto seeds
Seed stockers - Amnesia , Super Skunk, Purple Punch x 2, Big Bud
P1220087.JPG

I will have to mimic extra lighting to vege the photos and then hopefully harvest end of winter.

To be dropped in water tonight or tomorrow night (one of each) . I am re using soil, so another bake in the sun to be sure there is no thrips, or nasty stuff
DP - Durban Poison
BF- Liberty Haze
GreenHouseSeedCo - Super Lemon Haze (my brothers and I loved her smell and taste - lemony)
P1220085.JPG

Durban Poison is yet to grow, was a bit worried as seed was close to soil surface? dried out, not sure
Others are starting to show which is good.

The Bad news, i cant get the organic soil so have gone with the first grow soil. It has ferts in it
Available exclusively at Bunnings Warehouse.

Searles Advanced premium potting mix - comes in thick bag 65L

50% more fertiliser* – Contains 12 months fertiliser which delivers essential plant nutrients for sustained healthy plant growth

50% more wetting agent* – Delivers better absorption, retention and distribution of moisture throughout the mix so the entire root system benefits from watering and feeding for up to 12 months

Rapid plant response with Searles Flourish® soluble plant food
Boosted with Potash – For better blooms, fruit and disease resistance
Performance maximising ingredients – Zeolite, Rock Minerals, Activated Carbon and Biostimulants
Benefits in detail
Advanced formulation potting media

An enhanced blend of Peat Moss, Composted Pine Peat, Premuim Organic Compost, Composted Sawdust and Washed Sand, for outstanding results in both indoor & outdoor applications. Made to meet and exceed requirements of Australian Standards AS3743. pH Range 5.3-6.5

Performance maximising ingredients

Optimum results are delivered with the inclusion of the following:

Zeolite – To help store and release nutrients to plants

Rock Minerals – Long term mineral release, high in silica for better plant health

Activated Carbon – Helping purify the soil and deliver potassium for flowering

Biostimulants – Beneficial microbes to improve plant health and growth

*Compared to Searles® Premium Potting Mix

:( will have to do, sure babies will be fine

Last edited:
Nimbins have been a bit unlucky esp the big girl, she got pillars, then flying insects stuck to her buds, so look like will be vaping some bug and bud lol:smokeit:. Harvest is due end of month or abouts, maybe,will see how they go, some clear scant milk and scant amber on leaves.

Nimbins in bed
nimbin.jpg

Big Nimbin
bignimbin.jpg

Both girls - must look funny with sheets hanging everwhere
nimbinsinbed.jpg

smallernimbin.jpg

Photos tomorrow of the 4 Autos from carry over grow - Harvested 31st March now Jarred

Amnesia - Seed stockers was the new Auto record for me at 55grams dry
Gorillla Auto - Dinnafem
Super Skunk - Seed stockers
Gorilla Auto - Dinafem

All up 143 gram dry.

----------------
To the current girls:paleo::dragon4:

Autos didnt really like the transplant but recovering and not too bad for Week3

Last of the Seed Stockers Seeds
2 x Purple Punch
Big Bud
Super Skunk
Amnesia ( she seems a bit sick and in the last of the Organic soil)

6am - 9 30pm with some of the light supplimented with the sun

w3_n.jpg

w3.jpg
w3_a.jpg

3w.jpg

Photos :yay:
Durban Poison - took forever to come up ( assume old seed)
Liberty Haze - recovered from broken trunk - largest seedling
Super Lemon Haze
Bubba Kush

photoseedlings.jpg

Okay, found tall Aussie girls!
How are the flavors and aromas on the Nimbims?

I like your selection of hazes there, SSH, Liberty, Durban.
Hope the Amnesia pulls herself together!

Last edited:
Thanks SM :pass: I hope she just one day picks up and fires off, like the famous "little one" from the first grow, was stunted then shot up tobe the largest plant :woohoo1:

Not really aromatic yet, but like a floral pine smell and the smoke from the bush weed is floral/sort of seed and sometimes they smell of the bush with lantana / floral / skunk smell

I cant wait for them to grow up, have nice 35L pots for them (antispiral) from the tube to small pot then to main or direct to main, yet to decide

-----------------

Autos that were harvested
P1220493.JPG

Nimbins, largeer girl her bud has those horrible insects which seem stuck there now ( have to pick them off at harvest - lol take ages but doable)
P1220505.JPG

Big Nimbin bud close up:nono:
P1220508.JPG

Little Nimbin bud close up
P1220531.JPG

update

Girls had last day of CFL light, but not the photo babies they will get it till they go to bloom

One girl is suffering from Nitrogen toxcity, i suspect its the searles premium soil, as it has time released ferts

Liberty haze is outgrowing the tube so maybe 1 gal pot then to final pot?
P1220603.JPG

P1220605.JPG

P1220595.JPG

P1220593.JPG

P1220601.JPG

:pass:Nice appealing open outdoor set up. Thanks for the show I am really enjoying being able to gander at a grow in a nice beautiful area of our globe. Your pic of plants to grow are potent strains. Looks like fun

Back