• Searles 5in1, Searles Fish and Kelp
  • Bio Bloom
  • Canna Flores
  • Easy As Organics - Neem and Kelp
  • Molasses
  • Coconut water
  • Wood Ash (aged from yard)
The Summer Line Up

1. Dinafem - Sour Diesel Auto ( big miss up - heat stress = small plants)
  2. Dinafem - Amnesia Auto (big miss up - heat stress = small plants)
  3. Dutch Passion - Auto Mazar (big miss up - heat stress = small plants)
  4. Dutch Passion - Auto Ultimate (big miss up - heat stress = small plants)
  5. Nimbin Bush weed - photoperiod, possible sativa ( seed pulled from buds) - sex yet to be determined - slowly coming around from heatstress or whatever happened to all of them
  6. Nimbin Bush weed - photoperiod, possible sativa ( seed pulled from buds) - sex yet to be determined
  7. Dinafem - Dinamed Auto ( she is week 9 (just start of it - carried over from the Spring grow)
  8. Blue Fire - HSO seeds ( she is week 9 - something either I did wrong, she is flowering) - was free seed from Attiude , so could be Blue Fire)
  9. THIS SPACE is a maybe atm - Dinafem - Auto Gorilla
  10. THIS SPACE is a maybe atm - SeedStockers - Amnesia or Purple Punch
  11. SINCE MESS UP - new seeds Dinafem - Auto Gorilla ( trailing in 1gal pot and then transplant to main)
  12. Dinafem Auto Gorilla - new 20 L paint pot
  13. Seed Stockers - Amnesia auto
  14. Seed Stockers - Super Skunk
  15. Waiting for mail will be new sponsered grow in 2L bottle - AutoSeeds - Sweet CBD
  16. not in grow off - Autoseeds Sweet CBD in 20L paint bucket
Main Pests
  1. Fungus Gnats - currently a couple flying around the new girls ( seedlings)
  2. Trhips
  3. Spider Mite

The Set up :

The grassshounds will be still used, but this time, there will be a greenhouse - as i call it the white house as i will be using cooler white mesh in a climate like ours. It will open out to let the sun in, while private at the back and one side. Also some other construction for privacy also, since a few trees have thinned in the dry.
greenwhitehouse.jpg

grow4.jpg

Auto Mazar
automazar.jpg

Sour Diesel ( she looks hungry or something)
dinafem - amnesia xxl auto.jpg
dinafem - amnesia xxl auto
dutchpassion auto ultimate.jpg
Auto Ulitmate

nimbinbushweed2.jpg
Bush Weed - from Nimbin streets

bluefire.jpg
Blue Fire - HSO seeds

P1200696.JPG

All the girls , Dinamed CBD - she's short yet has a nice fat colar, and more on the go

Attachments

• dinamed - sourdisel.jpg
    dinamed - sourdisel.jpg
    162.6 KB · Views: 265
Last edited:
:woohoo1::woohoo1::woohoo1: :cheers: :smoking: :biggrin: :thumbsup:

This is going to be interesting with the summer we are going to have . :pop:

Ps , at least you can keep the grasshoppers out . :rofl:
:pass:True Hecno mate, summer is going to be dry and hot, most likley, the poor little girls came into the world with very low humidy and high temps. Problem is it wont keep the gnats out, more common than anything else, most likely have the top and safe side off during the day:woohoo1::woohoo:interesting times ahead

Thanks 420Forever mate for the sub in

Hey Jraven, Thanks for the luck. Yes, your cold winters, least you have a good supply. Greenhouse is not set up yet so still on the grasshound carts.

I think i stuffed up, i keep thinking i stressed them in the heat , i was using the 50% shade on the grasshounds but there was a hot period and one day even hit 40c ( which is very rare here). They stalled for some time and only growing slowly so i had to go and pop some sponsored seeds . Best of luck with 2020 mate :pass:

I see you were/are having problems with a cpl of pests For the spider mites pick a day thats gonna be under 30c and spray the entire plants the night before with some organic sulphur based miticide/fungicide (not reccomended for plants in late flower) and for the Gnats use DE on the surface of the soil or better still get some beneficial nematodes from the Garden centre they'll take care of the larvae for ya. I reckon seasol helps with the heat stress so I'd chuck some of that on too

I see you were/are having problems with a cpl of pests For the spider mites pick a day thats gonna be under 30c and spray the entire plants the night before with some organic sulphur based miticide/fungicide (not reccomended for plants in late flower) and for the Gnats use DE on the surface of the soil or better still get some beneficial nematodes from the Garden centre they'll take care of the larvae for ya. I reckon seasol helps with the heat stress so I'd chuck some of that on too
Thanks mate for the help. Maybe nematodes, ive been getting BTI, ( on ebay - not any like self life on the packet), and i found another supplier, he/she stated its good till sept 2020. Seasol is a great product mate and I also give them in vege Searles Fish and Kelp ( NPK 10. 2.5, 2.5 - P is less diluted) Thats great for the spider mite will look for something like that - i can wipe the leaves if in flower

In a way I envy you...I live in Greece, we have the ideal weather and soil for growing weed, but prohibition, criminalization and persecution leaves us no choice but to go indoors.
Of course people do grow outdoors but the dangers lurk everywhere. No place is remote and desolate enough, there are evil eyes everywhere. People practice a widespread tradition of foraging for wild edible grass, mushrooms etc, there are many that actively hunt in the wild, many keep their bees in the vicinity of our "gardens", many people breed sheep that are foraging for food in the countryside and there are countless people trekking or biking. Plus the police is regularly scanning from above either with choppers or drones...of course greenhouses are out of the question police regularly will check on them since they are easy to spot...
So you have my moral support and I hope all goes well with your grow.
Don't worry about gnats cover your soil with diatomeus earth granules and they will be gone for good. For spider mites spray with garlic-onion-chili pepper tea under the leaves and on the soil and keep the surface of the soil dry and covered with diatomeus earth granules. What you need to worry about are slugs, snails and caterpillars. They are not so easy to deal with as spider mites are outdoors...

In a way I envy you...I live in Greece, we have the ideal weather and soil for growing weed, but prohibition, criminalization and persecution leaves us no choice but to go indoors.
Of course people do grow outdoors but the dangers lurk everywhere. No place is remote and desolate enough, there are evil eyes everywhere. People practice a widespread tradition of foraging for wild edible grass, mushrooms etc, there are many that actively hunt in the wild, many keep their bees in the vicinity of our "gardens", many people breed sheep that are foraging for food in the countryside and there are countless people trekking or biking. Plus the police is regularly scanning from above either with choppers or drones...of course greenhouses are out of the question police regularly will check on them since they are easy to spot...
So you have my moral support and I hope all goes well with your grow.
Don't worry about gnats cover your soil with diatomeus earth granules and they will be gone for good. For spider mites spray with garlic-onion-chili pepper tea under the leaves and on the soil and keep the surface of the soil dry and covered with diatomeus earth granules. What you need to worry about are slugs, snails and caterpillars. They are not so easy to deal with as spider mites are outdoors...
Thanks Kinezokyprios, no mate the laws are the same here, but i keep them covered and secure but i guess the risk is always there. I wish Australia would fall into line with the other countries like certain states in the US and Canada. They would love the climate in Greece and the nice weather. Lets hope that chances for us someday the laws. It sounds bad in Greece, but they do the same here, mostly big crops that get busted. You cant grow in the bush, risk or animals or even the crop being taken. I have a greenhouse, maybe its not safe to construct it, atm my set up is working. Thanks for the help about the gnats. I had spider mites they are difficult to get rid off

Latest grow info is in my other thread.

Back