Outdoor Smokey's 2020 Grow - Summer- Autumn Winter

hey GTG:d5::pass:, yeah they are shocking things and they keep flying around, only touched the good plant a little, will have to wash her at harvest time. I tried shacking the plant and swiping them. I may resort to spraying. Poor plant shes a bit of a mess the big girl. Bro i have no idea what they are , like tiny flying ants or something, all i know, they must be stupid cause their mates are stuck on there. Better pest management for me next time for sure

--------------
Pretty buds of little Nimbin.

View attachment 1185018

Not far from harvest I think, milky clear, bit amber sugar leaves:smokeit::dancer:

Baby Autos
View attachment 1185019

Photos recovering from stunted - YAY - Around Same age of Autos ( larger ones)
View attachment 1185020

Purple Punch - Seed Stockers, sadly had to get rid of one plant as she was a hermie and threatened to put seed on the others

View attachment 1185021
Can you get hydrogen peroxide from the drugstore?
If so you can knock them off with high pressure garden sprayer without adding risk of fungus

Can you get hydrogen peroxide from the drugstore?
If so you can knock them off with high pressure garden sprayer without adding risk of fungus
Thanks GTG, yes i can get access to it, maybe even the supermarket, and pretty sure their might even been some in the laundry, abit old it would be lol if there. The Spray wont heart the trichs on the girl, i got a nice hose fitting with fine mist i use on seedlings

:yoinks: last night the power went, so my brothers and I took for a drive around and it seemed to be mostly our suburb, located the energy company at a power pole and lights were back on ready for the photo girls, makes me wonder if a generator would be handy to have, would have affected the photos missing light

Thanks GTG, yes i can get access to it, maybe even the supermarket, and pretty sure their might even been some in the laundry, abit old it would be lol if there. The Spray wont heart the trichs on the girl, i got a nice hose fitting with fine mist i use on seedlings

:yoinks: last night the power went, so my brothers and I took for a drive around and it seemed to be mostly our suburb, located the energy company at a power pole and lights were back on ready for the photo girls, makes me wonder if a generator would be handy to have, would have affected the photos missing light

The harvest wash...

You can use 3% hydrogen peroxide on your plants at a mix of 1 quart bottle to one gallon of water even stronger if you want it won't hurt a thing... it won't take off any of the trichomes. I've used it 1/2 & 1/2 many times. No problems. (same on a living plant) But cleans the bud and leaves beautiful fresh weed to dry and cure as normal.
I've been doing this process for a long time over 5 years now.
I use the 32% hydrogen peroxide at 1-1/2 cups to one gal of water.

The hydrogen peroxide plant spray.
Same mix as above. You'll need a garden sprayer.
Fill the garden sprayer with the mix. pump it up and start spraying trying to knock off all those bugs and any other things.
The plant will love the extra o2.
You'll see the plant spring to life in a few minuets

Power... Yes I've been thinking of getting a gen for the house. Also thinking of solar panels for the roof top with a battery back up
20190327_083132.jpg
20190323_112009.jpg
20190323_115935.jpg
20190323_134712.jpg

:cheers: :pighug:

Yo GTG, Hope all is well. I've wanted to do a 'Harvest Wash' B4 wit me photos and I'm just curious.....do you sun dry them? I'm usually harvesting when the weather is turning wet and snowy in Colorado. I hang in a closet and could run a heater, stays pretty dry in there....too dry actually, my flowers dry too fast.

Yo GTG, Hope all is well. I've wanted to do a 'Harvest Wash' B4 wit me photos and I'm just curious.....do you sun dry them? I'm usually harvesting when the weather is turning wet and snowy in Colorado. I hang in a closet and could run a heater, stays pretty dry in there....too dry actually, my flowers dry too fast.
Hey there JP man :cheers:
I love my sun dried weed:smokeit::smoking:
I did a lot of sun dried weed last summer outside. I just hung it and forgot it LoL..

The harvest wash...

You can use 3% hydrogen peroxide on your plants at a mix of 1 quart bottle to one gallon of water even stronger if you want it won't hurt a thing... it won't take off any of the trichomes. I've used it 1/2 & 1/2 many times. No problems. (same on a living plant) But cleans the bud and leaves beautiful fresh weed to dry and cure as normal.
I've been doing this process for a long time over 5 years now.
I use the 32% hydrogen peroxide at 1-1/2 cups to one gal of water.

The hydrogen peroxide plant spray.
Same mix as above. You'll need a garden sprayer.
Fill the garden sprayer with the mix. pump it up and start spraying trying to knock off all those bugs and any other things.
The plant will love the extra o2.
You'll see the plant spring to life in a few minuets

Power... Yes I've been thinking of getting a gen for the house. Also thinking of solar panels for the roof top with a battery back up
Hey GTG :pass: :pighug: Thanks Bro for the in depth harvest wash procedure. I see you can buy it in 32% the hydrogen peroxide. That is great it wont hurt the plant but get rid of the filthy bugs from the buds. Either be done at harvest on on the plant itself. Nice she likes the extra 02, that sounds a plus also. You have many lights down in the basement. I use 3 2x55watt CFL T5 lights 6500K, and the sun.

------------------------------

Update time

Sunday , massive transplant day for autos and photos ( 2 largest). Not sure when to crop, i feel maybe i should done that sooner.

Happy girls now in final pots - Autos as usual not super happy but least not drooping and i think will recover well
The Autos
P1230858.JPG

The Photos
P1230860.JPG

P1230861.JPG

P1230862.JPG

P1230863.JPG

The Night lights ( 4/20 light plan)
P1230856.JPG

Nimbins are close to harvest now, its been a long road, has to end soon i hope lol

P1240042.JPG

P1240046.JPG

Hey GTG :pass: :pighug: Thanks Bro for the in depth harvest wash procedure. I see you can buy it in 32% the hydrogen peroxide. That is great it wont hurt the plant but get rid of the filthy bugs from the buds. Either be done at harvest on on the plant itself. Nice she likes the extra 02, that sounds a plus also. You have many lights down in the basement. I use 3 2x55watt CFL T5 lights 6500K, and the sun.

------------------------------

Update time

Sunday , massive transplant day for autos and photos ( 2 largest). Not sure when to crop, i feel maybe i should done that sooner.

Happy girls now in final pots - Autos as usual not super happy but least not drooping and i think will recover well
The Autos
View attachment 1187316
The Photos
View attachment 1187317
View attachment 1187318
View attachment 1187319
View attachment 1187320
The Night lights ( 4/20 light plan)
View attachment 1187321

Nimbins are close to harvest now, its been a long road, has to end soon i hope lol

View attachment 1187322
View attachment 1187323
You should try growing a Neville haze?

Thanks Jan for stopping by.

You should try growing a Neville haze?

Thanks GTG, just googled, sounds a great plant one for sure to get to grow. It was not much on offer at the local seed bank in Australia, i guess they also are not getting their supply in. The Nimbin is a strange plant, the little one has as different scent, one with buds hardly any unless i peel back the bud and then its a really nice floral smell, one i am used to with the bush weed. If they are differnt like the genetics have thrown something else in the smaller plant.

Thanks Jan for stopping by.

Thanks GTG, just googled, sounds a great plant one for sure to get to grow. It was not much on offer at the local seed bank in Australia, i guess they also are not getting their supply in. The Nimbin is a strange plant, the little one has as different scent, one with buds hardly any unless i peel back the bud and then its a really nice floral smell, one i am used to with the bush weed. If they are differnt like the genetics have thrown something else in the smaller plant.

My Neville haze 2017.
She gave me 2 keys of great sativa smoke.
She'll need 12 to 16 weeks of flowering to finish nicely. 2017 what was the first year I actually started understanding light deprivation fully. And I started tarping July 6th pretty sure it was. And this plant didn't finish until the first freeze at the end of October when I pulled her in.
I call her my Yeti because it was so leafy with those big beautiful sativa leaves very long. This plant the leaves were upwards of around 12 to 13 inchs long from the base of the 11 point leave to the very tip of the longest finger. It was beautiful and mold resistant. I never had any problem with the mildew with that plant. I don't remember any bugs getting on her neither as far as spider mites and aphids go. I don't know what you got down there in Australia with the different bugs??? but Neville was from Australia. And the Nevilles haze plant was bred in his honor. As he was a great pioneer of the medical marijuana cultivation movement back in the
60s, 70s and 80s. :pass:
20171019_204709.jpg

Back