Outdoor Smokey's 2020 Grow - Summer- Autumn Winter

:pass:Nice appealing open outdoor set up. Thanks for the show I am really enjoying being able to gander at a grow in a nice beautiful area of our globe. Your pic of plants to grow are potent strains. Looks like fun
:pass: Thanks Green Hornet for visiting my grow. Yes, they are good potent strains, and i have more autos in the mail and some photos for future grows, just in case the local seed bank runs out. Even the local mail isnt the fastest atm. I may have another grow location - the bloom house (greeen house) still studying the site, the sun is different from each season so do prefer the old set up, so it will stay as the vege/auto site.

Thanks Jraven mate :pass:Oh no you introduced them to the greenhouse . Yes ive picked rather a few off now, any luck there is no more, have to do a look over later. The caterpillers, would be stuffed:smoking: if the plant was active

----------

Update

All going along rather well, nice sunny days so far, could change over the weekend

P1220713.JPG

Big Nimbin buds
can see some gray dead bud over pillars
P1220702.JPG

pic of her bud , more pics
P1220703.JPG

Little Nimbin
P1220725.JPG

Bit worried about the 4 photos, not much growth from Durban or Bubba Kush - hope bringing them to full sun was not the wrong move
P1220732.JPG

bigbud.jpg

bubbakush.jpg

Liberty Haze ( largest seedling)
liberty haze.jpg

Update
Wondering why Photos have not grown much, wonder if the 6am - 9pm light is not enough or mixing with sun, is messing with them. Maybe need to go 4/20 lighting

Poor new seedlings, had such an accident prone day a few days back, forgot perlite, dropped a pot....

New Autos, - starting to pop up
Tangerine Auto, California Snow, West Coast OG, Bloody Skunk

lastestseeds.jpg

newseedlings.jpg

The other girls photos and autos ( Nimbins on west side of house - kicking it still (see sleeping picture of them in their bed lol and my sheets to keep light off

Eastern view - East side is less damp so maybe less gnats for young ones, plus more sun, rainforest and eucaltpus block western side more
P1220680.JPG

Thanks Hecno,
Just have to see the photos move along. Decided to stock up, wasnt sure how long this Corona will distrub mail etc
Girls in their bed, sheets keep light out for Nimbins
bedtime.jpg

:pass: :pighug: Thanks for the visit GTG, will update the ladies tomorrow. For now, check out the bugs on the buds :nono: insects are crazy, they just get stuck and die lol. The Big Nimbin girl will have to have her buds wasted or something
insectsomg.jpg

:pass: :pighug: Thanks for the visit GTG, will update the ladies tomorrow. For now, check out the bugs on the buds :nono: insects are crazy, they just get stuck and die lol. The Big Nimbin girl will have to have her buds wasted or something
View attachment 1184593
:yoinks:What are they and what are you doing to get rid of them:sad:

hey GTG:d5::pass:, yeah they are shocking things and they keep flying around, only touched the good plant a little, will have to wash her at harvest time. I tried shacking the plant and swiping them. I may resort to spraying. Poor plant shes a bit of a mess the big girl. Bro i have no idea what they are , like tiny flying ants or something, all i know, they must be stupid cause their mates are stuck on there. Better pest management for me next time for sure

--------------
Pretty buds of little Nimbin.

little nimbin.jpg

Not far from harvest I think, milky clear, bit amber sugar leaves:smokeit::dancer:

Baby Autos
P1230464.JPG

Photos recovering from stunted - YAY - Around Same age of Autos ( larger ones)
P1230454.JPG

Purple Punch - Seed Stockers, sadly had to get rid of one plant as she was a hermie and threatened to put seed on the others

P1230457.JPG

Back