Outdoor Smokey's 2020 Grow - Summer- Autumn Winter

Brrr it's chuffing cold here on the GC mate... still above 10°C at night going upto 20° or so in the day..... cold here, but a lovely day by British standards!
Just seen a mate who's been up in Cairns for a week and he's got a bloody suntan!
I would love a move upto FNQ but I don't like cyclones... or crocs.

:drool: it's a bloody trich' farm down under! :bravo: You spanked it proper this year Smokey, be proud of your good works as a new-ish grower! :d5:
Haze crosses are not the most easy to run in any case, usually, but these shined through well thanks to you sweating the details... :greenthumb:
SLH is BOMB-diggty with that aroma, I wish I could snuff her up! Might have to look into that next year,... meantime, you should give the Red Mandarine F1FV a serious eyeing! Her orange aroma is very true and clean, so far at least,...not mixed in with other smells much. Very enticing!
BBK is just smothered in trich's mate, that's a very good pheno showing there....
A good balance to have with the Hazes, you'll need the night meds for sure- :coffee::haha:

Big gals with a lot of trichs :thumbsup: Looking good smokey. Hope the weather holds for finishing up!

Thanks Jraven :pass: :woohoo1: The weather held up well, getting a tad dry again but no rain to mess things up or bring up the humidity for drying.

How is your weather now smokey , we had our hottest day for August in over 110 years , mild winter this year . :thumbsup:

:pass:Hey Hecno, mate the winter has been a mixed bag, but in general coolish not any frosts , only a bit of ice on one morning. The canna probably loves it warmer anyway. It was cold enough to purple Super Lemon Haze and Bubba Kush. That is a long standing record to be broken. I hope summer isnt too extreme.

Brrr it's chuffing cold here on the GC mate... still above 10°C at night going upto 20° or so in the day..... cold here, but a lovely day by British standards!
Just seen a mate who's been up in Cairns for a week and he's got a bloody suntan!
I would love a move upto FNQ but I don't like cyclones... or crocs.

:pass:Hey TeeTee , it has been chilly in the mornings mate, but only 1 light frost this year. The days are great low 20s high teens, great for growing. Lol i am the same cyclones do too much damage and crocs true, nice knowing they are not here. GC winter is probably like a British summers day in the low 20s.

:drool: it's a bloody trich' farm down under! :bravo: You spanked it proper this year Smokey, be proud of your good works as a new-ish grower! :d5:
Haze crosses are not the most easy to run in any case, usually, but these shined through well thanks to you sweating the details... :greenthumb:
SLH is BOMB-diggty with that aroma, I wish I could snuff her up! Might have to look into that next year,... meantime, you should give the Red Mandarine F1FV a serious eyeing! Her orange aroma is very true and clean, so far at least,...not mixed in with other smells much. Very enticing!
BBK is just smothered in trich's mate, that's a very good pheno showing there....
A good balance to have with the Hazes, you'll need the night meds for sure- :coffee::haha:
Hey Waira ! :pass:Thanks mate, i will try to keep up the good standard. I didnt realise the Haze crosses can be trouble, haha i am lucky they behaved :smokeit:SLH is a beautiful plant i recommend her, very lemony. She looked so pretty with the purple tops :dancer:Bubba Kush, she is a Dinafem freebie seed from my Attitude order, now i wished i had more seeds of hers. In all ,all the ladies were great. Bubba is a really nice body stone, and Liberty is a nice balance, cant wait to cure and trying them.:king: I sure need the night meds

That seems a really lovely plant to try Red Mandarine F1FV and a nice quick one also :bong: so will be on my to grow list for sure

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Liberty Haze - Dark shot - waiting harvest

P1290698.JPG

P1290753.JPG

P1290731.JPG

nice view of her colas -

Liberty Haze - 240 gram dry
------------

Super Lemon Haze - Harvest time
P1290873.JPG

so pretty !
P1290865.JPG

P1290915.JPG

dry weight uknown, she still drying

Bubba Kush harvest

P1290830.JPG

P1290837.JPG

She will be jarred and weighed in tomorrow, i had to break up her buds to help with the drying but will include some dry bud candy shots
P1290829.JPG

P1290484.JPG

Thanks Jraven :pass: :woohoo1: The weather held up well, getting a tad dry again but no rain to mess things up or bring up the humidity for drying.

:pass:Hey Hecno, mate the winter has been a mixed bag, but in general coolish not any frosts , only a bit of ice on one morning. The canna probably loves it warmer anyway. It was cold enough to purple Super Lemon Haze and Bubba Kush. That is a long standing record to be broken. I hope summer isnt too extreme.

:pass:Hey TeeTee , it has been chilly in the mornings mate, but only 1 light frost this year. The days are great low 20s high teens, great for growing. Lol i am the same cyclones do too much damage and crocs true, nice knowing they are not here. GC winter is probably like a British summers day in the low 20s.

Hey Waira ! :pass:Thanks mate, i will try to keep up the good standard. I didnt realise the Haze crosses can be trouble, haha i am lucky they behaved :smokeit:SLH is a beautiful plant i recommend her, very lemony. She looked so pretty with the purple tops :dancer:Bubba Kush, she is a Dinafem freebie seed from my Attitude order, now i wished i had more seeds of hers. In all ,all the ladies were great. Bubba is a really nice body stone, and Liberty is a nice balance, cant wait to cure and trying them.:king: I sure need the night meds

That seems a really lovely plant to try Red Mandarine F1FV and a nice quick one also :bong: so will be on my to grow list for sure

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

View attachment 1229406
View attachment 1229405
View attachment 1229407
nice view of her colas -

------------

View attachment 1229408
so pretty !
View attachment 1229409
View attachment 1229410

Bubba Kush harvest

View attachment 1229411
View attachment 1229412

She will be jarred and weighed in tomorrow, i had to break up her buds to help with the drying but will include some dry bud candy shots
View attachment 1229413
View attachment 1229414

damn, seemz like u jus planted thoze yesterday :doh: ...ok, well, mebbe jus las week :rofl: lookin fab mate! :clapper: :headbang: ppp

View attachment 1229406
View attachment 1229405
View attachment 1229407
nice view of her colas -

------------

View attachment 1229408
so pretty !
View attachment 1229409
View attachment 1229410

Bubba Kush harvest

View attachment 1229411
View attachment 1229412

View attachment 1229413
View attachment 1229414
Foking nice job Smokey:worship::headbang: those girl's look awesome:thumbsup::thumbsup::pighug::pass:

Back